The Lies. The Truth. (7.9)

||Titus||

"What are they talking about?" I heard the little one ask me and my brothers.

Just as I was about to respond to Esmes' question, my sharp ears picked up fast steps approaching, in no time I smelt him out.

What could he want now?
Well!
He bails us out from telling her about mating ceremonies.

Finally, from the corner of my eyes I see a terrified, our Butler enter the living room, who looked rather paler than his usual self. Frantically, he attempts to approach us only to hit the side table causing a crystal flower vase to fall.

Mum won't like that!
What is his deal?

I Mindlink my brothers, "Do you know what's this about?"

They're shake their heads, as to answer me. Even our future second and third in command had no idea about what was going on.

Great!
This better be important.

Not even apologising, our Butler starts to points out the window, towards the north direction, "Princes, out there.. protesting. So many dead. The King.. all backup, hurt..out. Now... go.. please."

"What the fuck is he saying?" Roars Jason in our shared connection.

An irritated Mason scowls, "Something must've happened. If it wasn't for Ceasers genius idea to block our link, we'd know about it."

Attrius coming to his brothers defence rightly points out, "It was your Twins idea too, they both wanted it so we could focus on those two fools." He shoot daggers at Jayden and Jacobson.

Rolling his eyes, Ceaser came to his own defence, "Fine! I'd take the blame, although it was yours to ask 'those two fools' to block theirs too."

"Maybe we should op.." I was about to suggest that maybe we should not bite each others head off and just inquire what the whole fiasco was all about, but was cut short when my brother spoke.

Attrius interrupting me motions to the right side of the room, "McBeth is here, something for sure has gone wrong."

On point I saw McBeth magically appeared before us, we could sense her presence even before she was here. Inspecting her closer closely it was evident as to how she looked equally worried about whatever was going on, although she composed herself a lot better probably owing to years of experience.

What is it?
She's always been so calm.

Even when Dad castrated two men that tried to feel up mom when we were young, or the time rebellions reached to our place door, McBeth was always stoic. What has her worked up?

My mind was working on overdrive, gulping nervously she carefully words herself "Princes, you're required at the Island border. A situation has come up, that requires your urgent attention."

Even before she could finish her sentence I had open my connection for everyone. I could sense how my brothers and the two best friends in the room had too opened the link judging my their facial expressions.

It was certainly ironical as to how the physical space surrounding us had an eerie pregnant silence, contrary to the loud wails, frantic pleas and incessant messages that were flooding my head.

One at a time!
Focus.

Unable to gather what was happening, I decide to tap and focus on the strongest links. The connection is stronger to us if you're at a higher social ladder, though every single supernatural could connect with us. Deciding on the bond that was calling out to me most, I sink in.