Childhood (5.8)

PoV- Third Person

Running over to her, Attrius yanks her back to his hard chest, "I don't believe you when you say that it's just nerves, as a matter of fact I think it's got nothing to do with school. Esme, I clearly know you better than what you're giving me credit for."

She shrugs and mummers "Whatever."

The Triplets look at each other as to figure what has got her so worked up, but none could decipher.

The four in silence make their way up to the room. As soon as they reach the bedroom, Renessme walks into the walk-in closet and starts packing.

Ceaser looks oddly at the bag, "You don't need to throw your old clothes away for new ones Es, we have plenty of space. Give me the bag, I'll push it back up."

Her voice rather void of emotions, "I miss Grams and Grans."

Rubbing the back of his neck, "Oh. It has been a while" he mumbles to him self, "That's quite alright, it's a three hour journey from here, we can visit them tomorrow." Stats Titus while attempting to get rid of her bag.

Her grip on the bag tightens, "I am going to stay with them until school session starts" she mutters rather quick.

"We are? Alright, if that's what you want. We will leave Tomorrow morning after breakfast." Huff out Titus.

Done stuffing her essentials in the bag, "No, Only I am."

The boys stood there stunned as she makes her way out to the room, while Jason walks right in sweating profusely.

He rushes out to Renessme and pulls her into a bear hug, "Esmy, I missed you. I couldn't even eat my breakfa..." But she remains rigid, not relaxing in his hold. "What's wron.."

The three storm out looking rather shaken up, "You just don't get to leave like that Renessme, look at me when I talk to you, darn it!" Yells out Ceaser while throwing her bag across the room.

Pushing his brother back, "Stop it. Es, tell us what wrong?" Titus makes attempts to walk closer to her.

Instead Jason pulls Ren more into his embrace.

"Wait! Where the hell did you idiots do? Where is she going?" He questions his brothers, "Renessme Emma West, What is this I hear?" Grits out Jason.

Rolling her eyes, "Just to Grams."

Mason strolls inside, "What's with the shitty mood here?" Walking over to Ren, he nuzzles his head in the crook of her neck. "Mum asked me to take you school supply shopping, Es. Let me freshen up, then we'd leave." He kisses her forehead and stops midway.

Mason squats down to pick Ren's camisole "Why are your clothes on the floor?"

She tries to snatch it, but he uses his height to his advantage. "Can I get that back, I'm staying at Grams house for the next week."

Jason storms over to her, "I think I heard you wrong, you said I and not we."

"Nope' emphasising on P, she gets ready to walk out.

Mason makes sure to distance Jason away from Esme, unsure if his Dom could hurt her or not, "I'd like to see you try, Esme." Smirk never leaving his face.