Chapter 7

Scars

"HaeSoo! HaeSoo! Wake up!!" Jimin began to freak out as he shook HaeSoo's shoulder to awaken her. Yelling, shaking, nothing was working which began to make him ask himself what was the cause of all this.

His eyes travelled from HaeSoo's face down to her wrist slightly covered with her sleeve. Despite the fact her arm was covered by the clothing, something with a faded red colour showed.

Jimin let his hand pull the sleeve off to see something which made his eyes widen in shock. There showed HaeSoo's arm wrapped with a white bandage covering the bloody scar she received from her aunt. The blood was seen through the white bandage meaning that the bandage couldn't support all the blood coming out of HaeSoo's arm.

Jimin, beginning to be really worried, found a way to place HaeSoo's body onto his back. He stood up, holding onto her tightly, and began to dash through the hallways searching for the nurse's room. Out of stress and worrisome, he completely forgot where the nurse's office was. Luckily, when he finally came to his senses, he found the room not wasting any time to go inside.

"Help! She fainted out of nowhere and her wrist is bleeding!" Jimin yelled as the nurse ran her way over to him.

°°°

At least an hour had passed and Jimin was told to wait outside. The nurse found a way to inform the young student's teacher that they were at the nurse's office due to some accident. Unfortunately, their punishment for leaving without notice during the class time still remained. Despite the fact that HaeSoo was hurt, the two would have to clean the classroom tomorrow after school.

"Is she alright?" Jimin Asked worried as he heard the door to the nurse's office open.

"She's okay. She fainted due to too much blood loss. Do you by any chance know how she got that scar on her wrist?" The nurse asked concerned about HaeSoo's health.

Jimin sighed and shook his head responding to the nurse's question. "We aren't really close or anything. She also can't speak since she's mute, so she won't say anything. But I saw the same thing during the weekend. She had a bandage around her wrist and some blood was showing, but not as much as today."

"Well, whatever happened, it caused a pretty deep cut. She probably didn't take the time to disinfect it and just put the bandage on it to cover it. That's why so much blood was coming out and caused her to faint." The nurse explained. "I hope everything is going alright at home. Something this big worries me. I tried calling home, but no one answered. Do you perhaps know anything about her parents?"

Jimin once again shook his head beginning to feel a bit embarrassed about not being able to answer any of the questions. "She doesn't really like me." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Why is that? You seem like a perfectly kind boy. You even brought her to the nurse's office." The nurse complimented Jimin while he mischievously chuckled finding it amusing that the nurse didn't know what a flirt he could be. "Well, she's asleep inside. You could go check on her if you want."

Jimin nodded and bowed to the nurse while she walked out. The young and handsome boy made his way into the little room to find HaeSoo soundly sleeping on the bed. He smirked and grabbed a chair turning it around to face him. He sat on its seat and placed his arms on the chair's railing. He stared at HaeSoo sleeping without a sound escaping her lips.

He began to study the different features she had. Her short brown hair which covered a little of her eyes and her palms which seemed quite soft. The sleeping expression showed how calm and quiet she could be while the palm of her hands revealed a soft texture.

"You're even cute when you're asleep." Jimin smiled before hearing the bell ring for the break.

The sound of students leaving their classroom to go to the washroom or talk to their friends began to fill up the corridors. Soon enough, the steps of two pairs of feet were heard entering the nurse's room interrupting Jimin from his long gazing.

"Poor HaeSoo. She just arrived at this school and she's already facing problems..." HyunJae had already found herself kneeling down at the bed HaeSoo was resting on staring at her friend sleeping. "What did you do, Jimin" HyunJae immediately put all her attention on Jimin while he stared at her in disbelief.

"You think I did this!?" Jimin began to try and defend himself as a long argument was ready to settle in.

"Jimin, we need to talk." Hoseok, who had been standing in the nurse's room for a while, grabbed Jimin's arm and walked out of the room.

When the two had finally found themselves in the noisy corridor, Hoseok roughly let go of Jimin's arm and stared at him with a hint of anger in his eyes.

"I heard that you've been treating HaeSoo quite badly." Hoseok was standing with his arms crossed looking like a mother asking his child for explanations.

Jimin sighed not knowing how to respond to his Hyung who seemed quite mad and disappointed. "I'm sorry, Okay? I didn't mean to hurt her or anything. It's just that, she doesn't speak. It somehow makes me curious about her." Jimin began to explain himself finding it rather hard to express his feelings. "Like, I can't know what she's feeling or what she wants to say. She just writes it down in that journal of hers. I don't even know why she brings it around with her."

"Look, HaeSoo is not the type of girl you can play around with like a toy and then throw away. If she can't speak, then she has her reasons. If you're curious about things then ask her and she will decide whether she wants to tell you or not. Don't flirt with her and just let her live in peace, Jimin." Hoseok finished speaking letting Jimin widen his eyes.

"Oh my god!" Jimin let out a loud and dramatic gasp as he stared at Hoseok who seemed confused in his reaction.

"What"

"Hyung..." Jimin began to act dramatically while Hoseok stared at his friend confusingly. "Do you...like HaeSoo?"

Hoseok froze for a few seconds and let out a sigh finding it unbelievable that Jimin didn't understand anything he just said. "Are you serious, Jimin."

Jimin began to laugh as Hoseok shook his head in disbelief. "I took you off guard, didn't I? Wow, you should've seen your face!"

Hoseok sighed once again as he heard the school bell ring. HyunJae walked out of the nurse's room and signalled Hoseok that it was time to leave.

"Bye, Hyung." Jimin waved at Hoseok while he shook his head and grabbed Jimin's arm.

"You're going to class too," Hoseok ordered.

"No, I'm not," Jimin spoke. "I'm staying with HaeSoo and the Nurse."

"The longer you stay with HaeSoo, the more trouble you cause for her," Hoseok said his final words before dragging Jimin away from the nurse's office.

A/N:
Heeeeeeey!!

Another chapter has been posted and I am proud of it!

I hope you enjoyed.

Please leave a vote for me!

Thanks for reading!

See yaaaaa

💜💜💜