Chapter 11

Ding Dong

Ding dong!

Ding dong!

Ding dong!

Ding dong!

...

DING DONG!

HaeSoo immediately lifted her head off her pillow startled by the loud noise of the doorbell. Strands of her hair were either tangled up or seemed out of place as she tried to place them back to normal although her eyes were still closed.

Ding dong!

Once again the annoying sound rang in HaeSoo's ears as she tried to open her eyes. She sighed forgetting the fact that her aunt wasn't home meaning she would have to go open the door herself. The tired girl eventually lifted herself off her bed and began to walk out of her room. She was practically looking like a zombie as she tried to see where she was going with her half opened eyes.

Ding dong!

And another time the sound vibrated throughout the house making HaeSoo now eager to open the door so she could return to bed. Her feet had finally cooperated in escorting her towards the door. She let her tired hands grab the doorknob, but she hadn't twisted it just yet. Her body was awake, but her mind was tired. She found herself closing her eyes telling herself it would only take a few seconds.

DING DONG!

She jumped at the sounds and sighed finally twisting the doorknob and opening the door. She stared down at the floor not even having enough energy to look up and waited to hear the person's voice.

"Hey!" HaeSoo's lifted her head up recognizing the voice while her eyes were now wide open to see Jimin standing in front of her. "Wow, you don't look too good." HaeSoo just stared at him confused about why he was here. "I actually texted you many times today. I thought you saw my texts, I said I was coming over to work on the project." HaeSoo listened to Jimin speak before facepalming herself realizing she slept in.

She bowed to Jimin to show him she was terribly sorry for leaving him hanging and immediately let him enter. She pointed at the sofa in the living room and lifted her palm up to show him that she'll be right back. Right when Jimin sat down, HaeSoo ran to her room, now wide awake, and slammed her door shut to get herself ready.

The young girl quickly grabbed her phone and went through all the messages she got from Jimin beginning to feel guilty that she was sleeping all through it.

________________________________
📶SK 🔊                 1:48pm                   89%🔋

Park Jimin
_____________

9:56 am

_| Good morning~
_| R u free today?

10: 21 am

_| I can't tell if ur ignoring me or if ur still sleeping :/
_| Can I come over to ur place to work on the project?

11:53 am

_| Hello? U there?

12:30 pm

_| Well, ima still come over. Cya then.