Chapter 30

I Approve

Lunch was over and the next class had begun. Things seemed perfectly normal except for Jimin and HaeSoo. Well, Jimin was in fact quite happier than usual while HaeSoo just seemed uncomfortable.

After what happened at lunch, Jimin seemed confident and HaeSoo seemed unsure about her feelings. Clearly, Jimin was happy that HaeSoo felt the same but HaeSoo still wasn't sure if she could trust Jimin. After all, she had caught him flirting with JiYoo at lunch and it made her think that maybe having feelings for Jimin wasn't right.

"It's Friday today." Spoke the teacher grabbing everyone's attention. "Today's the due date for your history project. I'm going to ask the class representative to pick up your papers so please take them out." Jimin's eyes widened once he realized what the teacher was talking about.

Lots had happened this week and he had completely forgotten about the project. He quickly turned around to see if HaeSoo had the same reaction as him, but he saw something totally different. He saw a thoroughly calm HaeSoo taking out a pile of paper from her history textbook. The papers were all stapled together and the names 'Nam HaeSoo & Park Jimin' was written on the front page. "What..." Jimin let out of his lips with a confused expression as he stared at HaeSoo holding the pile of paper in her hands.

HaeSoo looked up to Jimin to see him unquestionably confused. She let out a light chuckle and smiled to him before placing the pile of paper down. Jimin watched as she grabbed her usual journal and wrote in it.

Journal:

Surprised?

-To Jimin

Jimin read what was written in the journal still keeping his confused expression. He then looked up to HaeSoo and nodded not changing his expression once. HaeSoo's smile grew wider finding it quite funny that Jimin didn't understand what was going on. She once again grabbed her journal from Jimin and wrote in it.

Journal:

I actually finished my part of the project
and then copied all of your research on the computer. I printed everything last night and that's it.

-To Jimin

Jimin read the words written and smiled still feeling a bit surprised. He looked up from the book towards HaeSoo to see her smiling widely at him. "You really are amazing..." Jimin softly said while gazing at HaeSoo. His soft look easily revealed his deep care for HaeSoo and his smiling lips showed how happy he was to have her here.

The moment didn't last long when the sound of someone scoffing was heard. Both Jimin and HaeSoo turned their heads towards the sound making them frown realizing who it was. JiYoo was mockingly smirking at them while also stealing a few glances. "What's so funny?" Jimin asked making JiYoo look him in the eye.

"Oh, nothing special." JiYoo sarcastically shrugged while placing her elbow on her desk and letting her head rest on the palm of her hand. She looked directly at Jimin revealing a small yet evil type of smile. "But..." she took a glance at HaeSoo analyzing her from head to toe before directing her gaze towards Jimin. "I just can't imagine you in a relationship, Jimin. I mean, just at lunch you were so close to even kiss me. You're a playboy." Jimin scoffed and glared at JiYoo."Come on, Jimin. You've been flirting with me before HaeSoo even transferred here, heck you've even flirted with me when you knew you had feelings for her."

JiYoo then placed her arms down on to the table and turned towards HaeSoo. "And you HaeSoo..." She smiled showing a hint of hate and slowly tilted her head to the side. "Are you sure you want to trust a playboy?" HaeSoo stared at JiYoo but her thoughts were actually elsewhere. "Shut up already, JiYoo." Jimin snapped making JiYoo look at him while crossing her arms and leaning back on her seat.

"Or what Jimin?" JiYoo spoke making Jimin not know what to say. "Or you get to see my wrath." The voice of HyunJae approaching was heard making the three teens turn around and face her. HyunJae walked over to JiYoo's desk and placed her hands on it glaring down at JiYoo. "You wouldn't want to see that, now would you?" JiYoo scoffed and looked away feeling a bit intimidated by HyunJae's presence. "Thought so," HyunJae spoke her final words before turning around and smile at HaeSoo.

"Now, now..." HyunJae clasped her hands together. "Jimin. I did not know that our dear, quiet, little, innocent HaeSoo was the girl you had feelings for." HyunJae grabbed HaeSoo by the back of her head and pulled her in for a motherly looking hug. "But..." HyunJae then let go of HaeSoo and looked at Jimin. She approached him and immediately glared at him. "I better not see you flirting with another girl." Jimin backed away on his chair a bit finding HyunJae's glare quite intimidating. He quickly nodded to what she had said while also placing one hand on his heart showing he would keep his promise. "Good, then I approve." Was her final sentence before finally smiling.

"Nam HaeSoo. The principal is asking for you at the door." HaeSoo nodded to what the teacher said and stood up before walking over to the door where the principal was waiting outside. The class representative kept on collecting the project papers as time went on. Students had gotten up to talk to other students while some stayed and waited for the class representative to finish picking up the projects.

Just a few seconds later, HaeSoo was seen entering the classroom again but in a rush. She seemed stressed out yet afraid as she quickly walked to her desk. As soon as she arrived at her desk, she began to gather all her stuff together including her journal. Her breathing had suddenly turned rough and Jimin had noticed the worrisome in her face. "Hey, hey..." he tried to calm her down by placing his hand on her arm but she kept moving quickly not even noticing Jimin was talking to her.

As soon as all her stuff were gathered up and organized, she grabbed them all and turned around to walk away but Jimin stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Hey, what's going on?" HaeSoo turned around to see Jimin's hand on her wrist. She followed his arm towards his face just to see his concerned look. "Is there something going on, HaeSoo?" Jimin tried asking but the only answer HaeSoo could give was a slight shake from the head to tell him she really needed to leave. Jimin let out a light sigh and nodded to her before letting go of her wrist. He watched as she made her way through a few students towards the door.

The last thing he saw was Detective Kim leaving with HaeSoo.

A/N:
I hope this chapter was enough to fill you in! I'm sorry I didn't post enough although my summer started last week.

It's just that I didn't really have any ideas, but now I have a few ways I want this story to go, I just need to choose the right path XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you did, plz leave a vote!

Thanks for reading!

See yaaaaaa

💜💜💜