Chapter 22

Unexposed Secrets

"Is it true, HaeSoo!?" HyunJae grabs onto HaeSoo's shoulders as she happily grinned. "Is it true what Jimin told me? Did you really speak!?" HaeSoo stared at her friend smiling in excitement. "He told me you spoke his name. Awwww! That's so cute! Your first word was his name! Wait, but he's a playboy. WHY'D YOU SPEAK THE NAME OF A PLAYBOY!" HyunJae's mood went from extremely happy to extremely disappointed.

HaeSoo just stood there letting HyunJae shake her. HyunJae soon realized she's been shaking HaeSoo too long and let go of her. "Sorry bout that..." HyunJae spoke while rubbing the back of her neck. Before HaeSoo could even take her journal to write, she saw the hand of someone pushing HyunJae to the side and coming towards her. In just a few seconds she found herself in the arms of someone.

"I heard you spoke, HaeSoo! I'm so happy!" Taehyung's deep voice made HaeSoo immediately recognize who it was. He hugged her tightly while she just stood there a bit shocked by the sudden hug. HyunJae stood on the side staring at the both completely confused in who Taehyung was.

Right when HyunJae could ask anything, she found Jimin separating both HaeSoo and Taehyung. Jimin looked at HaeSoo and then glared at Taehyung before glancing at HyunJae. "Yes, she spoke, but you didn't have to have so much physical contact!" Jimin yelled at Taehyung. "Well, is it so wrong to hug someone I care for?"

Jimin glared at Taehyung and looked at HaeSoo who had her cheeks turned light pink due to embarrassment. Jimin's mouth opened in disbelief before looking back at Taehyung. "She spoke my name." Jimin proudly said his word as HaeSoo facepalmed herself letting her rosed cheeks return to normal.

Now, instead of Jimin's mouth opened because of disbelief, it was Taehyung's. He looked at HaeSoo and then pouted. "You spoke this jerk's name?" Taehyung pointed to Jimin. "What'd you call me?" A glaring contest began to unfold. HyunJae sighed and came in between the glaring to try and understand what was going on.

"First of all, Jimin, you're a jerk. Second of all, who's this dude?" HyunJae pointed to Taehyung. "He's another jerk you don't want to get to know," Jimin answered making Taehyung ready to start a fight. Taehyung calmed himself and turned to HyunJae to respectfully introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. I used to go to the same school as HaeSoo before she moved." HyunJae nodded. "How do you guys know each other?" HyunJae glanced at HaeSoo who had her cheeks turned pink once again. "HaeSoo had a crush on me. She even confessed to me but I never got to answer her." Taehyung showed his boxy smile.

HyunJae's eyes lit up to Taehyung's words. She quickly turned around to HaeSoo and grabbed her. "Really!? No way! Oh my gosh, that's so cute!" HaeSoo's eyes were just wide open because of how surprised she was about HyunJae's reaction.

HyunJae fangirled while Taehyung and Jimin simply stood there while holding a glaring contest.

°°°

"Why does every man in HaeSoo's life have to be so annoying!? I mean, leave the girl alone!" Jimin complained to Hoseok as they walked in the hallways. "You should follow your own advice," Hoseok answered while Jimin felt offended. "Wow, thanks."

"But, Hyung. You don't understand! I get so irritated when Taehyung approaches her. When I first met Taehyung, he was already holding HaeSoo's hand in the cafeteria. Like what kind of relationship do they have!?" Jimin threw his arms in the air. He waited for Hoseok to answer but he didn't hear a sound from him.

Jimin turned around to look at his friend and noticed he had been wearing the same thing often. The same black hoodie in which he would keep the hood on hiding his face. "Hyung. You know you can't keep your hoodie on. The principal will get mad if she doesn't see you with your uniform." Jimin tried to warn Hoseok but he brushed it off.