Chapter 3

The pre-party before the ceremony started after the arrival of all the royal family members, us, Onii-San and I.

I was kinda excited, even though I already had magic and all even if I don't have more I still obtain shape-shifting. I have two forms, Well people of the Fox Clan has two different form besides the half fox half human form. One was a complete fox form, and the other is the completely human form. My current form is half fox and half human. I laughed slightly if I stay in my fox form I won't be forced to do etiquette lesson! My evil plan to escape the lesson and sleep all day formed in my head.

"Yuki-Chan what are you thinking about?" I heard brother call out.

"Nothing~" I said, although I doubt it was convincing at all, but brother only shook his head.

"Taiyo-kun!" I heard a voice call, like my brother he had flaming red hair but unlike my brother he has golden eyes.

"Kaito-San! How nice to see you here!" Brother replied. My eyes widened. So this was my cousin capture target, Kaito Kondo! Seems like brother wants to talk with him, I should leave them alone then, they're probably gonna talk about swords or magic.

"Onii-San I'm gonna go to the snack area!" I said running towards the table with towers of snacks. I heard brother sigh behind me.

"Then I'll be coming with you." He said following me.

"Nah, it's okay! You can stay and talk with cousin!" I said smiling. I saw brother's eyebrows furrow together, "I know you want too~" he sighed.

"Be safe."

"I know!" Then with a wave, I ran off to the snack tables, I grabbed a cake and stuffed it into my mouth, closing my eyes with pleasure. "Wah! So good!" The table of snacks came from all the different clans, so it was a rare sight indeed! I grabbed a couple more and started to walk around, I wanna find the heroine, might as tell her not to kill me while I'm at it. It didn't take long to find her. Black hair with silver streaks, eyes like a void she stood there, people talking to her. Sakura Hana of the Panda Clan, although not very strong in fighting, their medical abilities are beyond any other Clan, besides for the Phoenix Clan, but that Clan is long gone.

As if feeling my eyes on her, she looked over at me, I was startled to see the coldness in them, but I just looked back at her, an amused grin on my face, but I knew my eyes were just as cold, although I'm not cold towards brother or my parents, I am extremely cold towards strangers, can't say why, but I just am. She slowly walked towards me.

"Sakura Hana, from the Panda Clan." She introduced herself to me.

"Yukino Kimura, from the Fox Clan. Pleasure to meet you (not)." of course I didn't say the not part. However you could hear it. She just smiled.

"Mind accompanying me for awhile?" She asked, I inwardly frowned. Did she also reincarnated? It could be possible after all I did and I've read novels on how the spoiled brats reincarnate as heroines.... but she is no spoiled brat. That's for sure!

"Why not?" I gave her a small cold smile, rocking on my heels a bit. We walked outside to the gardens, dark red flowers littered the floor. Spider lilies, I've always liked them. We stopped, I looked at her, observing. I suddenly felt something inside me break, inside I frowned again, someone has broken the barrier around the palace that I put just before the party started with my future magic. I didn't feel any bad intention from them, so I'll let it go. However I saw the heroine stiffen, my sharp eyes glanced around without anyone realizing as I saw a thing in the tree that I doubt was there before. The people that had invaded.

The origami bat that I installed with my future magic took flight, then hung once again at a tree where it could observe everything.

"So Sakura what did you bring me here for?" I asked, she looked at me, then handed me something, a sheet of paper. Opening it up I read the contents. In elegant letters there in print she wrote.

You are different from the game. Did you also reincarnate? Nevermind, you are one aren't you?

"Ha.....~ you're right. I am. You are too though~" she shrugged.

"Yuki! Where are you?" I heard my brother call.

"Please excuse me seems like onii-San calling for me~" I said, curtsying to the heroine. "Onii-San! I'm over here!" I called running towards the voice.

"Yuki-Chan! What are you doing out here!"

"I took a breather...." I said looking down, acting pitiful. "Sowwie...." he sighed again.

"Don't do that again without telling anyone." He scolded.

"I will!"

"Let's go inside."

"Yes, Onii-San."

We walked inside the ceremony was starting. Thinking back to what my friends told me, the villainess, me actually isn't bad at magic, she just never trained, thinking she wouldn't need it. But she actually has two different magics! Walking in, we sat around listening in boredom while someone gave a speech. After the speech the people had to get the awakening circle ready, so I told brother that I was going to the balcony.

Standing on the balcony I slide my hand and a hologram popped up. Looking at it I smiled. The two invaders and the heroine were talking. The two invaders were definitely handsome, one had silver hair while the other had dark black hair, the black hair guy has golden eyes while the silver haired guy has black eyes.

"Who are you?" The heroine asked. The two just lazily smirked and leaned against the tree. The heroine coldly looked at them.

"We're just travelers." The one that had silver hair said, a smirk playing at his lips. The heroine's eyes narrowed.

"Travelers able to break into the sacred fox palace? Don't think everyone has an IQ of 5." The silver haired guy burst out laughing. The black haired guy looked at the heroine, chuckling a bit.

"No it was quite hard to break into." The black hair guy said looking towards the bat amusingly. I narrowed my eyes at his action, it seems that he is looking right at me. He found it? But, not even mother or father can find them. The heroine only furrowed her brows.

"Well then, I need to get going." She turned away and left. For some reason she didn't like the feel of them, they're powerful, much more powerful than she is, the heroine thought.

When she left the area, I was about to close my hologram, when I heard the black hair guy talking.

"It's rude to eavesdrop on people you know, it's also quite rude to spy on people's conversations. Didn't anyone teach you manners?" I looked at the hologram in shock the black hair guy has grabbed my bat, and was currently staring right into it, where the camera was hidden. "I do congratulate you though, that barrier was quite tough." I just coldly looked at the hologram, no at the black haired guy, the silver haired guy was standing behind him. 

I was shaken but I tried not to show it, because I have a feeling they can see. I just coldly smiled, turned off the hologram, and walked back to my brother. Hearing the chuckling of the black haired guy.

**********

I got a chaptie in today, mwahahahahahahahaha, aren't you proud of me? Enjoy~ the next one is who knows when😅😅😅😅😅