Chapter 6

I just realized I made a huge mistake!!

For my weapon I shouldn't have made it a fan I should have made it a lollipop! A magical lollipop staff! Sniffling a bit I went to sleep, not gonna wake up till I have enough magic to make a magical lollipop!

So I slept.

And slept.

And slept.

And slept.

And slept.

And slept.

And woke up.

After six long months of sleeping I woke up feeling very refreshed.

"Hahahaha!" Here I come magic lollipop! So I whipped up a piece of paper and with very colorful drawing utensils, I drew a lollipop. Then with my future magic I typed some things in.

Magical Lollipop: change flavor according to how I want it to taste, gives magic, never runs out, changes into charm, and it doesn't use my magic.

Turned out that didn't take too much magic. So in other words I slept for too long. But there is no such thing as sleeping for too long! So I create another two.

Magical Dispenser: can produce any type of drinks I want, gives magic, never runs out, no need for batteries, no waiting time, produces the cup too, changes into charm if I'm not using it, and it doesn't use my magic.

And the third one is a magical snack jar! Who doesn't like snacks?

Magical snack jar: can produce any type of cookies, can produce any type of chips, can produce any type of chocolate, can produce any type of snacks, never runs out, changes into charm, gives magic, and it doesn't use my magic.

Finishing I was finally satisfied, then I realized I need a place for the charms, once again collapsing in a puddle of misery. Using my future magic I changed some things. The fan now turns into a icy blue jewel and attaches to a silver magic chain that I had to make. The chain can only be worn by my and nobody can take it off. Then I made it so that the charms attach to the chain as well.

Now I was finally done, this time for real!

As I admire my artwork the door banged opened.

"Yuki-chan! You're finally awake!" I heard my brother yell. Shocked I jumped back a bit.

"Onii-san, you nearly scared me to death! Then I'll never wake up!" I scolded, eyebrows knitted together. He didn't heed my words instead he came up to give me a bone-crushing hug.

"Onii-San it hurts!" I whined "And you stink of sweat! Ewwwwww! You're gonna get me all sticky!" I complained he moved back.

"Sorry.." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck "I heard you woke up so I came running."

"Huh... from sword practice right?" He nodded. "Geez Mother is gonna scold you for being so rowdy and father's gonna scold you for skipping sword practice...." he visibly paled. Letting out a loud groan he looked at me pleadingly.

"Don't tell anyone 'kay?" He asked with his puppy dog eyes. I looked at him.

"Too late now" a voice said, brother turned around so slowly I thought I was watching in slow motion.

"Mum, dad..... I was checking in on Yuki-chan." He tried to defend himself but in the end he still got dragged away.

"If you wanna check on your sister at least make yourself presentable! You stink of sweat and looked like you got ran over by a dragon!" I heard father boom at my brother. I giggled into my hands.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Mother asked.

"Yep!" I replied with a smile, sticking my magical lollipop into my mouth, savoring the taste of the sour watermelon flavor.

"What's that?" She asked, peering down at it curiously.

"Something I created when I woke up!" I beamed. She just spoke her head.

"Use your fan when attending parties and meeting people." She said, knowing that she won't be able to convince me to not suck on it all the time.

"Kay!" Smiling at me again she carried me to the dinner table, apparently it was time to eat.

Nothing interesting really happens for a couple years so I'll take this time to puke out everything I know so far bout this world.

One: there are five continents, the North, the South, the East, the West, and the Sacred Lands. Altogether it makes a four point star with the Sacred Lands in the middle and the triangle like Lands in the respected position according to the name.

Two: the North is the icy, cold place.

Three: the South is like a combination of India and Egypt.

Four: the East (aka where I'm currently at) is like a combination of Japan and China.

Five: the West is like the European like places, plus Rome.

Six: each place has different tribes also known as Clans.

Seven: the Sacred Lands is a peaceful territory own by no one.

Eight: the West and South is the largest.

Nine: there's been a peace treaty for centuries between the four continents.

Ten: no one really knows what lies beyond the five continents.

And that's it! I really couldn't believe no one would venter away from the five continents, apparently people have tried but none came back.

At the age of thirteen was when something big finally happened.

"Emergency! The young master got bit by the Red Viper when out in the woods!"

Red viper? The third most poisonous snake in this world, what was one doing in the woods of the Royal Fox Palace?

More important is brother all right?

Panic filled me as I sent a magic paper crane flying on instinct. Help!

*****

Hahaha wasn't expecting an update right? Maybe I should remove the very very slow update tag! Anywho I was bored to death since I had no school due to the extreme cold and the snow. Soooooo I decided to write another chapter.... also because I have 700ish views and  70 votes! Plus the new rankings! Thank you so much!!! Especially the #930 for school out of 20.3k stories, #930 OUT OF 20.3K STORIES!!!! 

3K STORIES!!!!