Chapter 27

Yukino smiled at the scene before her. Finally after years of not seeing each other, and the way they parted... it was not the way she would ever like to part. Full of sadness and guilt.

The ten people talked while she, Bai Ku, and Long Yu looked on. Each with a different expression. One with jealousy, another with curiosity, while the last was with gentleness. 

At last after some catching up the ten people looked over.

"Your highness, these idiots have different names in this world." Sakura said pointing to the said idiots. "The ones from the West are Aqua and Edward. The Water Angel." She said directing Yukino's attention to the girl with blue hair and golden eyes. "She's from the Mermaid Clan." 

Aqua frowned looking at Sakura. "I can introduce myself, thank you very much." She then smiled towards Yukino and did an elegant curtsy. "I'm Aqua a mermaid princess in this life." She smiled brightly as she continued, "I've been waiting to meet you since, like, forever!" This girl was the gossipy girly girl. But it was nice to have one of those since then you can get information easily. Yukino knew that her gossipy appearance was just a misleading look. She was the eyes and ears in her first life.

The male, Edward nodded his head towards Yukino. "Nice to be in your presence again, your highness."

"This grouchy one is Edward, from the Vampire Clan." The boy with black hair and red eyes looked up with a glare.

"I'm not grouchy..."  Edward said, glaring at Aqua who made the comment. Yukino chuckled.

"Never mind those two. These are Aurora and Liegmant. Wind angel." Sakura informed Yukino with a smile. The female, Aurora had an icy blue hair with equally icy blue eyes. While the male, Liegmant had brown hair with gray eyes.

"It's good to meet again." Aurora said with a gentle smile. Liegmant gave a cold, swift nod. Yukino chuckled inside. She knew Liegmant was the real grouchy one. Yukino then looked towards the two small doll-like girls.

"Eve and Yvire. The Light and Dark Angels." Sakura said. The two blob of white and black threw themselves at Yukino with a huge grin on their faces. Yukino laughed. Although these two acted cute, they in reality were relatively cruel and mischievous.

Eve, the Light Angel being the mischievous one and Yvire, the Dark Angel being the cruel one. Yukino though smiled widely as she embraced both, hugging them tightly.

Then they detached themselves while standing in line in front of Yukino. The ten then all bowed, "We're glad to meet you again, your highness." They said in unison.

"It's good to see you too." She smile gently again at the people in front of her and felt full, for the first time since her memories came back. "Thank you for sticking with me... through thick and thin." The ten people smiled before rushing towards her, some more calmly then others and gave her a hug.

After the hug they back up and glanced at Yukino. "So what do we do now?" Rania asked.

"I think we should-" Aqua started but then was cut off at the sudden familiar, yet horrifying aura.

"Check that out...?" Rania finished. The rest of the people nodded.

"Good idea." Yukino said. She then turned to the two forgotten people named Bai Ku and Long Yu. 

"We're coming." Long Yu said before Yukino could even utter a word. The confidence in Long Yu's tone caused Yukino and her friends to not argue any further. They felt as if the two knew something.

Arriving at the sight they were surprised that they weren't the only people here. Three other groups, all at different sides so when Yukino and her group came they formed a square. 

Yukino raised her hands and the others stopped. They were still hidden in the shadows of the trees. And each of them masked their auras.

"Oh? Are you not the queens of some of the small worlds we've destroyed. You were no fun.." one of the ten Onsus said with its rough, non-humane voice.

"You!" One of the females, surrounded with six people said. The other two females one surrounded with eight while the other was surrounded with four. "You shall pay for the bloodshed you've caused in my world."

"In all of our worlds." The one with eight other champions said. Yukino's eyes however landed on a familiar figure in that group, Libby. She knew Sakura and Souta also saw her, but they silently agreed to stay quiet about it for now. Long Yu and Bai Ku though, didn't look surprised at all. 

The two sides threw insults at each other until the one with six champions snapped and charged in to fight. Yukino narrowed her eyes. Rash. Although this quality could be useful sometimes, it was never meant to be a one of a ruler.

A leader must have a calm mind in all situations, without it they could easily lead their group to doom. And this was exactly what she was doing. 

Her actions forced the other two groups to attack. One was sighing while the other looked eager.

The one with eight other people was a calmer, more rational person. Yukino silently applauded her for being calm.

The one with four people was like the one with six, she was rash but could keep her emotions in check, though Yukino didn't doubt she would have snapped in another ten seconds. She watched the two sides fight.

The Onsus although having such a huge disadvantage in numbers wasn't ending in a bloodbath. The group of nine had already taken out six of the ten, they were however the weakest of the bunch. Yukino praised the leader in her head silently. She knew what she was doing unlike the other two groups who decided to attack the two strongest Onsus. One who was probably a general too!

She could also tell that the group of nine wanted to smash the idiots' heads but couldn't, they after all needed to work together.

After about a minute only the general level Onsu was left. The blob of black chuckled, "Wow, you actually took out my commander. But do you really think you can take me out? You are all exhausted and only after minutes were you able to take out my commander." The general sneered.

The two smaller groups' leaders glared at him venomously while the one leading the eight people turned at looked right at where Yukino and her group was standing. Her emerald eyes stared right into Yukino's red ones.

"Aren't you going to come out now?" The other peoples' heads whipped over to where Yukino and her group was standing.

Clicking her tongue, Yukino and the others walked out. She smiled a smile that wasn't a smile. 

"How shameful we actually got detected..." Yvire said, saying what everyone was thinking.

"Well Onsu General... seems like your doom is near." Edward said, pulling his gloves in place. In a single second the general was reduced to nothing.

Generals were almost as killable as the common soldiers for Yukino and her group, the only Onsus they struggled with was the Onsu nobility and royalty. Since the nobility was on the same level as them.

In her first life, she could take on three and still win, but the others could take on at least two, and with the sheer amount of number disadvantage, they eventually all lost their lives to the Onsus.

****

Another chapter will be coming soon (tomorrow night at the latest!). 

Almost done with the story... maybe three more chapters? Things will escalate really quickly from now on... to keep you all on your toes!

Also the story on Dreame almost has 50 likes! I'm shooting for 500....TT. So you uhhh, go check it out and give it a like!

Thank you all for reading! Enjoy!