Voting Results

Okay! It's been almost a week since the last update, today will reveal my next story.

Many thanks to everyone who voted, thank you again!

So now, the one with the least votes is...

#6! High School Drama- 0 votes

I think the reason why this one had no votes was because of the description... I have to admit it was a very trashy synopsis, but I had already worked on that chapter for almost 3 hours... so I kinda felt dead.

Now, to the next one, two tied at fourth place with 3 votes each.

#3&5! 3=Girl With Magic in A Non-Magical World and 5= Meeting in a Game

To be honest, I really liked both of those, number five could have been because I just thought of that so it was really fresh in my mind. I also just read The Cell Phone Swap and Jock's Blackmail recently and I really enjoyed the concept. I did like number three and I had some idea on what I was going to do but yeah.. 

At third place is #1! Time travel- 5 votes

I really liked this idea mostly because it involved Ancient Egypt, I honestly love every and anything related to the subject. But I'm a very indecisive person, that's why I asked all of you to vote. 

At second place is #2! Rebirth- 9 votes.

I really liked the synopsis that I wrote for this one. I thought of the 'So many' part awhile back and thought that it would work really well with the rebirth subject, so voila! The synopsis was born.

Now the story that I will write is #4! Transmigration- 11 votes

It was really close but in the end this one won. The story is already out so be sure to check it out!

When A Lazy Person Gets Reincarnated As A Villainess Of An Otome GameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara