‼️VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT‼️ Please Read, But Don't Kill Me

As you can see this is the final author's note, does that mean the story is over? 

No not yet, there's one more chapter, now here comes the part where the don't kill me applies to. However, keep reading till the end, it may calm you down a bit.

I WILL NOT UPDATE THE FINAL CHAPTER TILL THE STORY ON DREAME GETS 500 LIKES.

Even if it takes years.

The thing is I'm not sure if you have to get the app for you to be able to like it, but it'll take probably at most five minutes to do, even if you do. But still, it would be annoying if the app is needed in order to give a like.

I also know this is a very very crappy move on my part, but I don't wanna worry about the possibility that I may be $35 dollars in debt even though I'm not even 18 yet. 

BUT! I WILL WRITE ANOTHER STORY WHILE I'M WAITING! 

The only problem is that I don't know which story I want to start with, I have a lot of ideas and wanted to hear your opinion on which one you like the most and which one you would read.

I probably will eventually write all of them but I want to know which I should start with.

You can vote for more than one, but don't vote for all of them.

Make sure to read all of them before voting. Or comment on which one you liked.

You can list them in order from most interesting sounding to least interesting.

Some of the stories are more full than the others, meaning I have more ideas on some than the others.

I'm very bad at writing synopsis's, but hopefully I don't fail too hard.

But anyways to the first one!

1) Time Travel

Title: Through the River of Time or For You, The River Runs Eternal

Synopsis: 

How can you love someone when your not separate by thousands of miles, but by millions of years?

A ordinary trip to Egypt turned into an extraordinary time travel to an Ancient Egyptian civilization that exists even before the time of the dinosaurs!

Stella, a girl from modern times, infatuated with the history of Egypt was pulled into a time that seems more advanced than ancient Egypt but was much older. 

He, the son of the sun god and ruler of the sun lands, a tyrant who rules with an iron fist, but with justice, slowly changes for better or worse when he meets the girl who's eyes changed with the day.

A revolution hits, and a turmoil in Stella's heart keeps her from finding a way back home.

But where was home?

2) Rebirth

Title: Rebirth: Rise Once More

Synopsis:

Life was cruel, fate is fickle, and destiny... what does that word even mean?

Closing my eyes, my numb heart felt something again, regret.

Not hatred, not sadness, no vengeance was felt, no it was regret.

I was dying, I knew it, like how I knew when the sun rose and set each day.

The path in life I took, that wrong turn that left me stumbling through rocky grounds, sharp branches, left me moving down. Leaving me bruised and cut. Leaving me there to die, staring up at the rising sun.

There's so many roads I've yet to walk.

There's so many skys I've yet to see.

There's so many places I've yet to visit.

There's so many people I've yet to meet.

There's so many foods I've yet to taste.

There's so many...

So many...

Many...

So many things I've yet to do...

When the sun rises, it represents a new day, a new start, a new beginning.

So let me once again rise with the sun.

3) A Girl With Magic In A Non-Magical World

Title: She Who's Loved By The Sky

Synopsis:

At 17, her senior year of high school. Alizeh discovered she had magic.

At first she was excited, happy. But when she nearly killed someone with the magic she grew afraid.

Forced to go to a school for the magic users, she mets other like her. Learning to control her powers, she starts going on missions, seeing that the world was nothing she had originally thought.

4) Transmigration

Title: A Simple Life In A Novel, It Just Never Happens

Synopsis:

An unlucky accident hit causing the death of a young girl, but who knew she would transmigrate into the novel she had just read, as the elder sister of the heroine, who was destined to die!

Zheng YiPing however refuses to die and works to become a great sister for the heroine.

5) Meeting From A Game

Title: A Game That Started It All

Synopsis:

A tennis genius born from two tennis geniuses is also a game lover.

Coming home on the day they won state for the fifth time in a row, Aria Wells got a message in a game known as Unison League.

Toast: Hey, I love your armor! Wish I had it!

Toast: Btw, your monster is sooooo cool.

nOOdles: Thanks?

6) High School Drama

Title: Be Careful Of Who You Long For

Synopsis:

Lilith, the nerd in Buton High, finds herself in her senior year being science buddies with her eight year long crush, the bad boy of the school itself. Xander Yalls. 

Chemistry fizzles between the two.

These are the six I'm most excited to write, there are others, but I can't remember them... 😅😅😅😅. They're not necessarily in any order, just when they first popped into my mind.   

So now to the voting! 

1) Time Travel

2) Rebirth

3) A Girl With Magic In A Non-Magical World

4) Transmigration 

5) Meeting From A Game

6) High School Drama

I'll check next week Sunday and the first chapter will come out on Monday.

Also! Many thanks to Gryphi for mentioning this but the story on Dreame is under a different name, so the title is The Reincarnation of A Lazy Soul In An Otome Game