Chapter 8

Third Person POV

It's been a week since the princess of the Fox Clan passed out, the palace has been in utter chaos. First their Young Master got bitten by a Red Viper, now their Young Miss suddenly collapsed, however the royals knew it was because of something different.

The princess of the Panda Clan had shown them the letters and they had collapsed into tears, they couldn't feed her magic drinks since she wouldn't swallow it no matter what they did and the Panda Princess couldn't do anything about it.

She lengthened her stay so she could keep track of the Fox Princess' condition, and it wasn't getting better, but at least it wasn't worsening.

The king and queen was questioning it though they had people investigate her and the people said that she was heartless and didn't bother with people, but this shows otherwise. It could be because of the weapon, but what about when she agreed to save their son?

Was there something deeper than this that they didn't know about, but... their daughter never went out so them meeting before and becoming friends were x-ed out. The awakening ceremony, no she looked kinda mad when she came back with her brother, an icy mad. The couple just couldn't figure it out.

-Somewhere in the middle of nowhere-

"Master." A cloaked person kneeled onto the floor, in front of him was two people. The one with black hair was letting out a very dangerous aura. Peering down at the kneeling man he spoke a word.

"Speak." His deep voice commanded.

"Yes, the princess isn't doing too well, it seems like she used some of her life force to complete the godly weapon."

"Is that it?"

"Yes" the man kneeling was shivering in fear, never once in his life was his masters like this.

"You can go."

"Wait" the other man said, his silver hair moved slightly as he stood up. "What about her?"

"She's currently at the palace too."

"You can go now." The silver haired man sat down as the cloak person left swiftly.

"Brother seems like she's weakening~" the silver haired man said. The golden eyes of the black haired man flashed red.

"No need to point that out." He answered curtly.

"How mean, hoes over bros, I finally realize what that means today." The black haired man glared at him.

"Mind your own business, brother I need to go do something." The silver haired man widened his pitch black eyes.

"No way you're actually gonna do that? I can't believe it!"

"Maybe you should worry about that Panda Princess." The black haired man coldly bit back. The silver haired man just shook his head in silent laughter.

"I am, you know that." The black and silver haired men just stared at each other before shaking their heads.

"Well I need to get going."

"Good luck~" the silver man said as he watched his brother disappear in front of his eyes, he sat back down onto the chair, no throne, swirling his blood red drink around, then downing it in one go.

"Haaaa... how tiring...."

-At night-

A man wearing a red, black, and gold suit stood on a tree blooming red blood-like flowers. It's petals were tipped down and it was in the shape of a teardrop, but this looked not like a teardrop, no it looked like blood was sliding down the trunk of the tree.

The man's golden eyes took in everything in his sight before locking down on a window. The silver outline had gentle carvings of symbols and pictures. The glass was glazed from the outside. Plants graced the walls by the windows some was red other was a pale blue, some were rare, but others were common. The man took another couple of minutes to admire the palace before he disappeared. He didn't come here to admire the palace.

He appeared into a room. It was dark and since everyone has gone to sleep, if one was listening though they could hear the guards walking outside, guarding the hallways.

The man walked over to the bed in the middle of the simple room, with only a wardrobe, a bathroom, and a table.

His golden eyes peered down onto the sleeping figure of a female. Her long silky silver hair spread out on the pillow, her long lashes fluttered, but wouldn't open, and the originally rosy cheeks and lips were now pale.

So pale one who just looked at her would have thought she was dead. The only sign of her still being in this world was the slight rising and falling of her chest.

The man's golden eyes softened as he his long, slender, jade-like fingers gently caressed her cheeks.

"What an idiot..." he whispered with a sigh. Looking down at her, golden eyes taking her all in, he pulled his hand back.

He then took out a pill, made with his own blood as he pitched her nose so he could place the pill into her mouth.

After making sure the girl completely swallowed it he took one last look at the girl, who's pale skin already started to get replaced by a rosy, healthy look. He landed another kiss on her forehead before disappearing once again. The only evidence of him being here was the bright, glowing red symbol on the girl's left cheek that soon faded so no one could see it.

Yuki's POV

I was asleep, but I was still conscious, I still have the feeling of touch, I couldn't see, hear, smell, or taste anything. But I could still feel everything. The soft touch of people carrying me onto my bed, the palm on my head, but everything was dark. The dark abyss was all I could see. I was running, but it got me nowhere.

I don't know how much time has past, but as I was starting to give up, it hurts... that is until I felt it.

The soft stroking on my cheeks, it was cold and warm at the same time, it felt.... comforting. When they pulled away I felt cold, very cold.

Some time has past and I was unable to try to fight the darkness, it was starting to inch towards me, trapped.

"Help!" I cried into the emptiness of space. Nothing. No one. I was alone, again.

And then something happened. A soft sensation fell on my lips, and something wet opened my mouth and forced something a liquid in, I didn't know what it was but I couldn't breathe. Making me swallow the thing. After I swallowed the warm soft sensation left. Instead it appeared on my forehead, leaving it itchy. Then gone.

My dark space seemed to change, it brightened and I was forced into a sleep, but before I lost my conscious I felt something warm on my cheeks, and I fell asleep.

******

Surprise! Two in a day! Kissy scene, hahaha probably not expected. Anywho the next one's not gonna be in awhile, so enjoy the little you can.^^

I was bored, no school today, no school tomorrow. So I decided to write! For why we have no school well, it's too cold, so we almost have a whole week off. No school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday! Probably won't update tomorrow though.

Anywho enjoy! I update soon! 

Maybe...

Just maybe...