Chapter 16

Day 1-

Wake up, meaning get violently throttled to death.

LiRong is scary. T_T

Sakura offered me a smile of pity but didn't help me at all when LiRong dragged, Yes literally dragged me out of bed tossed me into the showers and told me if I didn't shower by myself she'll be coming over and personally wash me up. Why is my life so sad?

So I quickly washed up and dressed then LiRong gave me a badge that shows that I'm in Class S and then lead me and Sakura to the room. The others were already there and brother came over to me along with Souta.

"You're one minute and 15 seconds late." Someone with green hair and glasses said.

"Pfttttt!" I spurted out the water I was drinking right into the face of the Student Council President. Although I didn't notice... and really didn't care cause I was wondering who the hell keeps track of the time like that?

"Yuki!" Brother frowned at my actions.

"Sorrwie...." I said looking down.

"Apologies president." Brother said. That's when it struck me. 

I basically spitted in the face of the president! He looks very annoyed....

Plus he's a capture target.... and I'm a villain........................................................

I. Am. So. Dead!

I hid behind brother, gulping as I stared cautiously at the guy in black and white. Haruka Sato please don't kill me!

"Run 100 laps later." He said coldly. My jaw dropped. No fricking way am I running 100 laps. I can't. I'll die! Die! You hear me?!

"O-one... hundred.... laps.....?" Everyone in the room showed me a look of pity besides for the person who ordered the laps. "Can.... I not....?" I asked I didn't want to die!! I still gotta live for 37 more years!!! 37 years!!!

"500 laps." He once again coldly said. 

"..." vomits blood. Sakura shook her head, while brother patted my head and Souta shoulders shook in silent laughter. Everyone else looked at me with more sympathy and pity.

"Alright, get into your seats, we will do introductions first." A voice said. I looked over and saw a blue haired male. "I am Liang WangShu, your teacher." 

"Are you related to Liang ChanJuan?" I asked. He nodded.

We got into a seat and one by one introduced ourselves.

"Haruto Sato. Student Council President."

"Chen LiRong. Vice President of the student council, it's nice to meet you all!"

"Chen LiMei. Sister of LiRong, I hope we get along well in the next few years!"

"Liang ChanJuan, I like poetry and painting I also enjoy tea."

"Kaito Kondo. Don't shame Class S is all I have to say."

"Hideaki Ito."

"Taiyo Kimura, please take care of us."

"Yukino Kimura, just call me Yuki, I like sweets and sleeping thats all!"

"Sakura Hana, pleasure to meet all of you."

"Seito Hana, pleasure to meet you all as well."

"Lin Feng, I'm a noble it is always amazing to be in the presence of your highnesses." I didn't like him was what I am currently thinking, he seems too suck up.