Chapter 11

After I found out what I really was, I...., well I did nothing really.... haha....

Anywho we're past that! So currently, I'm at Eliana aka Sakura's house. I mean palace. After Sakura went through her transformation, literally, she said she had something to do and left for a couple of weeks, she came back after about a month or two, I wasn't keeping track.

I then had this sudden urge to go to her kingdom, cause who doesn't wanna go to a place filled with cuddley panda bears?

After a lot of persuasion and puppy dog eyes, brother, mother, and father finally allowed me to go.

So now I'm in the Panda Palace. In the middle of a pretty weird conversation too... thank god for my fan that was covering my face otherwise... I don't think my expression was pleasant at all.

"Sakura née-chan! What happened to your hair?!" One of the pandas cried.

"And your eyes! Née-Chan! Answer me!" Another said.

"Yeah! What happened?! Was it the fox?!" Said another.

"I knew she's no good!"

"Yeah all of them are filled with cunningness!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"No doubt!"

Nine little pandas were dragging my poor reputation down! What did I do to deserve such treatment?! Sniffles....

"It's not her fault." Sakura said gently. "Don't blame my friend."

"Fr-friends?!" The nine little pandas all cried at once. "No way! Who would wanna be friends with the Fox Clan?!"

D-did the Fox Clan have a very bad reputation in the outside world?!

Nooooooooo!!! Sakura's eyes narrowed.

"Wait, why doesn't anyone want to be friends with the Fox Clan?" I asked, timidly might I say to my embarrassment when they turned and glared at me with those cute round eyes.

"Whoa... what a dumb fox."

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah!" Eight voices echoed each other, I think my eyes just twitched, as well as my ears. I'm sure my tail was moving in rapid, rigid movements, and that only happens when I'm annoyed. My hand holding my fan probably has an irk mark, as well as my head.

"You just said what?"

"Wow! A fox that's deaf too!" One of the pandas said. Sakura stepped forward. Opening her mouth ready to say something before someone else beat her to it.

"Anko, Aniko, Anika, Ano, Aiko, Ai, Akihiko, Akeno, and Asa mother and father didn't teach you to be like that to our guests."

"Oni-san... we're sorry!"

"Brother..." Sakura said.

"Lil sis! How're you doing?"

"Good."

"I haven't seen you in a long time!" The man walked up and patted Sakura on her back. His dark black hair and silver eyes popped out. "Sooooooo, who's this?" He asked.

When A Lazy Person Gets Reincarnated As A Villainess Of An Otome GameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara