Chapter 17 (Real)

Holy crap.... did I just....... do that.......... to a capture target.............?................................................. I'm dead, so god damn dead. But it is not my fault right? I mean he was insulting people and I snapped? So he can't kill me right? Right? Right? Right?! Hello! I need some comfort here!

I still need to live for, what 40ish years?

I'm too young to die!!!

Help!!!!

Contrary to Yukino's thought her poker face was still in place. The cold aura didn't fade and if someone were to look at her they would have thought she was completely pissed. 

The atmosphere was very tense, Yukino and Hikeaki were having a staring contest.

Chirp~ chirp~ chirp~, a bird flew past, totally unaware of the situation below. After the chirping past the atmosphere was not only tense it was also awkward, and just when Yukino thought that she was going to be there all day having a staring contest with Hideaki he started laughing.

Yukino felt her lips twitching. What's so funny? This is no laughing matter! Wait... are you gonna kill me? 

After Hideaki stopped laughing, his eyes narrowed as he looked at Yukino who was sitting on the ground, staring right back at him, her eyes looked as if they were questioning his sanity. Then he simply turned away and left.

Da heck just happened? Yukino thought as she watched his back. She then collapsed onto the ground, letting out a breath. "Oni-San, what happened just happened...?" 

"Ummmmm, you attacked him with magic then had a staring contest with him."

"Haha! You totally deserved that! You're nothing but a mutt!" Sakuno said, her make-up, mixed with swear, was running down her face, making her look simply horrendous.

Souta threatening stepped forward, "This mutt can easily shred you to pieces." A murderous killing aura erupted from him, Sakuno backed away while the others (besides Sakura and Yukino) stared at him in shock. Even though the aura wasn't directed at them they still could feel a tremendous amount of pressure on them. "Apologize!" Souta glared fiercely at the shaking girl, who now had make-up and snot running down her face. "Are you going to apologize?" He asked in a quiet voice.

"No! I won't apologize to that b*tch!"

Boom! Sakuno went flying. "Are you going to apologize?" He asked once again in a dangerously low tone. Sakuno was floating in midair a her hands were scratching at her neck, as if some invisible force was clutching it.

"I'm sorry!" She finally yelled hatefully in her hoarse voice, Souta's eyes narrowed dangerously. Sakuno's breath started becoming rapid.

"Souta." Yukino's voice rang out. Souta turned around. "Release her, you wouldn't want to get expelled in the first day of school." Souta lips pressed together before bowing slightly.

Sakuno fell onto the floor with a thud and then she fainted. Yukino's eyes looked around and locked onto her target, the teacher. As if realizing what Yukino was going to ask Liang WangShu said, "I wanted to see how it would turn out."

Somebody! Hurry up and fire this teacher! He was willing to see a student die!!! You could have been sued!

"Anyways, let's continue class." 

*eyes twitching* 

"LiRong, tell the headmaster that Sakuno will no longer be in Class S, she's a disgrace." Haruto ordered. LiRong respectfully bowed and answered with a quick, "Yes." before leaving. "You," he pointed at Yukino, "Make sure you run those 500 laps before tomorrow or it will turn into 1000 laps."