Chapter 26

How did it end up like this? Was all Yukino was thinking as she was being dragged around.

It was no surprise that they would meet again, but Yukino didnt expect it to be so soon.

Amen, another Celestial Knight had already met up with Rania, the Fire Angel.

The two had also found the rest of the crew, however, they were on the other side of the market.

Not to mention Rania, who was attracted to every single stall. Taking them five times as long as it should have.

When they saw each other in the clothes store, it had been an awkward ten seconds of staring before Rania squealed with delight.

"Oh my gosh! Is it you? Is it really you?!" Rania continued to scream like a fangirl attracting the attention of many. "Your highness! It's so great to meet you again!" Rania bursted into a fit of giggles and shortly afterwards, she started panting.

Rania was a girl with dark skin, the color of chocolate. She had red hair the color of dawn near the roots but fades into a black at the tips of her hair.

Amen, the Knight looked embarrassed as he could feel the stares of many and quickly just bowed while murmuring a greeting that was barely audible in the loud and bustling marketplace. He also had dark skin and honey colored eyes.

Yukino chuckled as she look on. Rania, the talkative happy-go-lucky with Amen, the taciturn.

"Your highness, I've, uh, we have found the others, I'll go get them!" Rania exclaimed happily. "And for we'll meet each other again after... so long." The hyper girl looked down sadly before she looked back up with a happy smile.

Yukino returned it with a gentle one, saying it would be okay. But, they all knew she was lying.

"Well! I'm gonna go get em now!" Rania said happily.

"No need, we'll just go with you." Yukino her off. Soon, she'll realize the grave mistake she has made.

Rania, if she had to could get things done, but since her superior was with her and didn't seem to mind her stopping every two seconds, she stopped every two seconds.

It wasn't until Sakura and Souta told her to hurry up. It was quite a hilarious scene as Sakura and Souta tried getting Rania to hurry, but she refused and after aguring for a good three minutes they turned to Amen, who in turn, turned to Yukino, causing everyone to turn to her as she simply turned around and walked away. Not wanting to deal with the childish people anymore.

Not to mention, they're making her look bad, very bad.

Her actions caused Rania to put as she ran up to Yukino, "You're going the wrong direction!"

Yukino turned around and started walking again.

"Actually you were going the right way." Yukino turned around again and started to walk. "Wait maybe it's not that way."

Now Yukino was pissed. She turned to face Rania and gave her a glare while Rania stuck her tongue out. Yukino sighed as she stared at Amen.

Amen, knowing what Yukino wants, stood up and started to walk, Yukino and the others followed, with Rania sulking and Sakura and Souta smiling triumphantly.

Yukino sighed again watching the actions of the supposedly 30 year old souls bicker and fight like two year olds.

The five walked until they reached a clearing. There six people sat under a tree talking with each other with smiles on their faces. One guy was sleeping. Four of the females were talking, catching up with each other, and the last male was staring into nothing.

When they saw people coming their way their attention immediately snapped towards the figures. Even the person sleeping woke up.

They immediately stood up and bowed, "Your highness..."

Yukino smiled awkwardly, "Hi?"

The ten people bursted out laughing and Yukino's awkward smile turned soft and gentle.

A breeze caught Yukino's hair lifting it up and making it away. Yukino watched as Sakura, Souta, Amen, and Rania raced over under the huge Tabebuia Aurea.

Her lips lifted into a smile.

*******

And the chapter is done! As promised I have released a chapter on July 14th, the half year anniversary of 'When A Lazy Person Gets Reincarnated Into An Otome Game As A Villainess'.

Yes a very long name, but you know... I didnt know what to name my book.

Anyways it's time for some cheese! Dont you all just love that?

(Just lie and nod, dont break my fragile heart)

Dont worry, I'm not a cheesy person so I'll make it quick.

Thank you so, so, so much for giving this book a try. At first it was for my entertainment and I was planning on leaving it half finished. However, thanks to the shocking almost 70k reads I have decided to continue.

I will be eternally grateful to all of you for reading my crappy story with lots of grammatical mistakes and plot holes.

I love reading the comments and I'm glad that some people enjoy my story. And just overall very grateful that you took time to read my story. It really means a lot to me and thank you again.

Hehe, told you it would be short. 😁😁😁

Next update? I have no clue. But do check out the story on Dreame. It's very different (yes, I am shamelessly trying to promote my story again) theres a link in my message page, if you wanna give it a go.

Also, sorry for the short chapter..😅😅😅

Thanks again!! Hope you enjoyed!