Chapter 5

Surprise! I decided to update again since I already have 330ish reads! And it's only been 10 days since chapter 1! I still can't believe my eyes!

Anywho enjoy this chapter cause who knows when the next one's coming out!

This chapter's for Darknessthrough and RedRosesBlooming my partner in crime and best buddies! Love ya!

*****

[You're gonna explode!]

"..."

For all those who are confused this was what happened-

I woke up after sleeping for three, yes three days straight, waking up in the middle of the night, I was expecting to feel refreshed and alive, but that was not the case, I felt tried. There was a hot sensation in my chest and my head was throbbing like there was no tomorrow, honestly though if that continued I probably would have no tomorrow.

I sat up, only to plop down again, my mood was seriously bad right now, so when this fluffball appeared for the first time in like 5 week (maybe two days) and told me that I'm gonna explode............... well... my mood just went down, wayyyyyyy down.

So now in the present~

"ExCUSe ME.... what did you just say?" Glaring at the little greenish-white fluffball, demanding an answer from him.

[Boss, I'm not kidding!] the poor fluffball felt wronged. [You currently have too much magic inside you that you might go BOOM!]

"Huh? Too much magic? How'd I get too much magic?" I looked at the fluffball like he just said the world has stopped spinning.

[You gather magic by sleeping....]

".....are you saying I sleep too much?" The fluffball felt a shiver down his non-existent spine.

[Yes! I mean! No, no, no, no, no, no! I'm just saying that the way you gather magic is by sleeping... and you just sleep more than an average person...] my eyes narrowed at him then brightened.

"Does that mean if I explode, I'll get to sleep forever and ever and ever? Well then Ima gonna go back ta sleep!" I pulled the blankets over me.

[Noooooooooo! Don't you won't be able to sleep if you don't have your soul anymore!]

"Then I'll be able to sleep for eternity!" The fluffball was internally crying. Then he decided to pull out his trump card.

[Boss, if you die before a certain age, god said he'll just reincarnate you again, everyone death equals two more lives to live until the certain age is hit. That means no sleep!] he said, this woke me up. Noooooooooo! My sleep! Mustn't blow up!

"Okay, fluffball! Tell me how am I'm gonna prevent myself from blowing up?!" I asked urgently. Fluffball sighed in relief. "Tell meeeeeeeee!" I grabbed fluffball and shook him up, down, left, right, round and round, ziggy-zaggy.

[bOsS! StOp ShAkInG mE!] I looked at him, lips curving down, I stopped my rapid movements. Fluffball shake under my gaze. [Just... let me think for a bit...]he said then started floating in circles.

"...." what was the point of telling me to stop shaking you when you're just gonna started spinning? Huh?

#pissed

[I got it!] He cried after literally 10 hours of thinking.

"About time..." I grumbled. "So?

[You can make godly weapons! According to the stats you can currently make two godly weapons without any side effects! This can only happen because during the awakening ceremony they pushed some magic into your body to awaken your magic! So-] he suddenly got brutally interrupted.

"I don't care! Just tell me how to fricking make it already! I wanna sleep!" Poor fluffball was scared silly.

[Uhhhhh, you can use your art magic, draw two weapons and make em become real, when you transfer your magic in you can also make some special modifications.]

"Ohhhh, okie! Then I'll make one for onii-san! Should I make the other for mother or father?"

[Make one for yourself.]

"Huh? Why?"

[So you don't die, besides your parents already has a godly weapon and a legendary one too.]

"Oh........" I shrugged. I made two papers appear out of thin air with my art magic and set them on my table. Then thinking a bit, I decided to draw a sword for my brother, a red and golden sword. Sharp lines outlined the drawing and small fine details carved into the handle and the blade.

Then for my weapon I decided on a fan, an icy blue and misty white, I made the designs curve and slowly they all weaved together. The sticks that supported the paper-like material was hollow with wind constantly blowing through them, creating music. Done, I smiled as I looked at my artwork.

[You can use your future magic to put the magical properties in] fluffball told me.

"Smart idea! For once." I swiped my hand and a screen popped up. With a picture of my artwork in them I quickly typed somethings in.

For brother's sword I put in: able to shapeshift into a necklace when not using it, amplifies fire and lightning magic, won't use too much magic, not heavy, burns others that touches it besides for the user, changes size, if lost/dropped it will automatically appear as a necklace again, doesn't break, soul contract.

Soul contract, fluffball told me it was a contract with the soul, meaning once the contract is complete when the wielders die the weapons die along with it.

So for my fan I typed: able to shapeshift into a bracelet if I'm not using it, amplifies ice and wind magic, won't use too much magic, not heavy, freezes others who touches it, changes size, if dropped/lost/stolen it will immediately return to me as a bracelet, unbreakable, soul contract.

Happy with these I pushed the 'Craft' button and immediately felt something sucking the warm thing in my chest out. Crap it hurts! Not again! I glared at fluffball and he smartly decided it was time for him to leave again, so poof he's gone! Screw you! Next time you come out I'm gonna kill you!

Thankfully that experience was over quickly, however I now worried for my ears as a Herculean boom with a bright blue and red light burst from the paper.

My glittering eyes looked at the two weapons on the table, the paper was gone as well. I wowed at my work, that is until I heard footsteps. My mother, father, and brother charged in.

So that was how I ended up explaining for hours to them about what I just did. I gave my brother the sword and he grudgingly accepted saying something like I made my sister make a weapon for me. Since many people have already felt the energy force, my parents ordered the people not to say anything, and spread a rumor that a god level beast was born. When I heard them, I finally remembered my mystical egg. Guess I should try finding the stone?

Didn't turn out so well, couldn't find crap.

And that was how I spent a month of my time, scrolling through the screens of my future magic.