Prologue

Hello, readers heads up, all characters are the same except of course izuku, please know the series so you know the characters and their personalities, thank you and enjoy, please send me feedback. This is a fanfic of MHA all work is owned by them.

MAGIC CARPET:  Magic carpet to Deku how copy?

DEKU: I copy, send it.

MC: ETA 2mins get ready for drop 

DEKU: Copy

Red, the back of the plane was a dull red glow, its hard to see a red light in the dark that's why its preferred for night ops, 30,000 feet in the air over the city of Musutafu. A young boy around 15 years of age was sitting on the bench checking over his gear, his mags, straps, HUD glasses and adjusted his half mask that only covered the lower half of his face. It was black with a hue of dark green. His outfit was a similar, flexible, lightweight, yet strong, the outfit probably costed more than his 10 years of brutal training. As 2 mins went by he got up and pressed a button the back cargo door of the aircraft opened up, He looked over and saw beautiful night lights, with that, he then closed his eyes and took a step forward, he then felt cold, then he felt the wind pushing against his body as he fell... While falling he took time and remembered how he got here.