CH:35 survival

Deku and his team grabbed their kit for the expedition. They were going to raid the police station for gear, the convenience store for food. And the pharmacy for medical supplies.

Deku-"we will go in teams of 2, me and Sprinter, Pulse and Hazard, Hawkins, Hiro, and crash will stay here and man the hideout. If someones not back here in 5 hours were gonna look for them."

The 2 scavenger teams slowly made their way down the building. Pulse and Hazard went for the pharmacy and store. While the Deku and Sprinter went for the police station. According to the a city map from the building lobby. The police station was 7 kms away by the U.S embassy. They moved from building to building covering possible lines of sight for the enemy to attack.
The trek was slow and methodical. As the two reached an apartment building they decided to get the high ground to overlook the route ahead for any enemy patrols. Sprinter took point while Deku covered their rears. They entered via side door and made their way up via emergency stairs. As they reached the top floor Deku opened the fire exit door as Sprinter sweeped the apartment hall with his rifle. The hall was pitch black. The window at the end providing natural light from outside. Sprinter and Deku made their way down the hall and kicked in an apartment door.

Deku-"give me the scope, grab whatever food you can find in the Kitchen"

Deku adopted the prone position facing the open balcony window. He was able to see the U.S flag waving in the distance, signifying there objective. He made sure to keep his distance away from the window sill, it reduces the risk of be seen by threats looking for targets.
Sprinter laid down next to his buddy, with chips and chocolate.

Sprinter-"we should hit that U.S embassy. Every U.S embassy has marines stationed"

Deku-" and marines always have their rifles" he smiled.

Deku gave his scope to Sprinter while he opened the chips.

boom......boom......

Sprinter-"gunfire?!"

Deku closed his eyes. Boom...boom......boom....boom...boom.

Deku-"Thats a rifle"

Sprinter-"there gonna alert the entire bot army to them" it sounds like there to our right,.... south I think".

Deku and Sprinter both caught a glimpse of a little girl running towards the american embassy. Sprinter shouldered his rifle.
Sprinter-"fuck why is she alone"

They saw the little girl run into the police station. 5 mins later a tank with a 5 bot fireteam came into view. The tanks rumbled down the street patrolling the block.

Deku-"its probably trying to look for her, we need to move after her."

The two packed up and was ready to move when suddenly they heard something break in the hall beneath them. Followed by the sound of foot steps. Someone or something was beneath them...

200kms away on the carrier strike group.

The carrier was buzzing with activity, more then the usually tempo. Marine infantry forces from Japan, U.S, and the UK were in the hanger going over battle drills prepping to launch an invasion of the island. Navy personnel were prepping the aircraft for the multinational operation. Heroes from each nation would support their military's efforts in said invasion.

Eraserhead walked into a briefing room full of chatting students and teachers. He made his way to the front and cleared his voice.

Eraserhead-" i have news about the helicopter carrying our 2 U.A students."

Everyone went silent eager to hear

Eraserhead-"the helicopter carrying the AUG team crashed near the shopping district, probably due to the emp... The good news is that it looks like they all survived. 5 hours ago a drone launched from the carrier confirmed that the helicopter wreckage was empty. We have high hopes that the AUG team was able to escape."

Present Mic-"are we going for a rescue attempt?"

Eraserhead-"we cant, 3 hours ago our drone was shot down by the same attack aircraft that took out the 2 f35s at the beginning of this whole mess. The last shot the drone got was that of an entire automated occupation force including ground, air and naval assets. Even now unidentified hostile vessels are approaching the strike group. The Chinese 2nd fleet has volunteered to advance and engage the enemy. Giving the rest of the strike group time to withdraw."

Bakugo-"so were just gonna fucking run with our tail between our legs!!!"

Eraserhead-" unit we are prepared for the invasion, yes. We need intel on the enemies defenses before attacking."

Ochako-" what about Deku?"

Eraserhead-" the Japanese submarine JUTISU will sneak behind enemy lines and launch special forces to look for our students, but the enemy naval vessels may delay the attempt. According to Afterlife, doctrine dictates that when behind enemy lines AUGs will evade the enemy and hunker down until rescue arrives. Its safe to say that our augs are gathering weapons and supplies. Get some rest, tomorrow we start training for the invasion"

The students shuffled away. Momo placing a reaffirming hand on Ochako's shoulder. The teachers then head to another room with Hades inside reading a file.

Nezu-"I presume you have a plan to get my students back?"

Hades-" operation telephone, we send multiple cruise missiles with gear and supplies" we will crash them at areas where we think the aug team are hold up. If the augs can reach one of the missles they can get a radio and contact us, we can coordinate them to meet up with the JUTISU for extraction. We will launch 10 of them. Hopefully at least 3 will make it."

Nezu-" the enemy might suspect something is off"

Hades-" doubt it, they will think that the missles are duds the missles will launch in 3 hours. We did the same trick during the Africa campaign, it worked pretty well over there"

Nezu-"I hope you are correct"

I hope you guys enjoy, comments are always welcome. Also if your interested i have a gaming YouTube channel, i love doing military simulation in videogames. Check out the video below. Stay safe everyone - -indiancanadian2

https://youtu.be/B6Dj-Kdr7s8