Ch:15 Lunch

It was pouring rain. An agent callsign Ash was bleeding badly hurt and limping down a dark ally, with her was a small girl scared and cold. They were being hunted, 2 masked figures were stalking them. Ash heard footsteps behind her and turned around. there she was face to face with the hunters. She looked back to the girl. Ash-"Go run!" the small girl began to run as fast as she could. Ash took a fighting stance and readied herself to fight but she was no match for the uninjured hunters. She was violently kicked and was on the ground, she leaned on the dumpster coughing up blood. Ash-"Who are you?," she asked coughing, Hunter-"Tell us where the other agents are in this city" Ash-"Go to hell!" and spat on the masked person. Hunter2-"Bad call" the hunter then crouched in front of her and slowly pushed a knife into the stomach of the weak agent. Ash whimpered in pain, she knew she was dying. The masked hunter began twisting the knife, Hunter1-"Maybe the girl will tell us if you won't" Ash was coughing up blood Ash-"You lay a finger on her and I will fucking kill, GAHH!" Hunter2-"Can we please just kill her, I wanna play with the girl?" said in a sinister tone. Ash "No wait I'll talk, just don't hurt her" Hunter-"You have our word". Ash then tells them about a base disguised as an abandoned building and the number of agents posted there. Hunter-"Who is the agent in charge there?" Ash-"F-frost". The hunter pulls out the knife from Ash and wipes it on her clothes. The masked hunter pulls out a suppressed m1911 and chambers around, aiming the gun at Ash's head. Ash only closed her eyes waiting for the end. Hunter2-"What about the girl?" Hunter1-"Grab her, but don't hurt her, we can use the bait for our trap". The hunter fires off his weapon, Hunter1-"Let's pay Frost a visit"

Deku was heading to the lunch hall at U.A. He was pals with the class of 1-A except for Bakugo, who hated his guts. As he walked in he saw Ochako and Lida sit at a table. Ochako waved at Deku Ochako-" Hey Deku come sit with us" Deku gave a small smile and waved back, he got his lunch and sat with the two. He had to admit he enjoyed spending time with Ochako and Lida, Lida with is professionalism and determination and Ochako with her bubbly attitude and happy simile. Deku always enjoyed spending time with her, even if it was a walk home after school. Ochako-"Whatcha got there?" Deku-"Noodles, and its the best thing I've ever, eaten," he said with a happy grin, it turns out food outside the agency was amazing. He dived into his lunch. Lida-"Wow you must be pretty hungry, your eating as fast as I run" Deku-"It's just really good". Lida-"What did you eat growing up? Deku-"Were were given these bagged meals, they were useful in the field had a shelf life of like 7 years". Ochako-"Really?" Deku-"Yea, they were horrible compared to civilian food, but it kept us full, there is a bunch of things I still have never eaten". The bell rang and the 3 left the mess hall, their next class was quirk training. Lida went to do class rep things while Deku and Ochako walked side by side to the training area changerooms.

 Ochako-"So what kind of foods have you not eaten before?" Deku-"Oh small things like ice cream, cake, peanut butter, candy" Ochako was wide-eyed and shouted right next to Deku's face Ochako-"YOU NEVER HAD ICE CREAM BEFORE!" Deku was momentarily short-fused from the sonic weapon that was Ochako's voice, he panicked and began to stutter Deku-"I-Its j-just ice cream! so what?" Ochako-"You are 15 years old and you never had ice cream, that's what" Deku scratched his head Deku-"well to say I had a normal childhood would be an understatement," he said in a joking tone. But deep down Ochako was kinda sad about the comment. This boy, the one who saved not only herself but countless others and fought all sorts of evil groups and villians for years never had a simple treat. Ochako's family was poor but even then they would enjoy ice cream together as a family on the weekend. Deku never had that freedom or family growing up. Ochako-"How did you live like that?" she said in a sad voice. Deku was confused by her question Deku-"What do you mean?" Ochako-"I mean you were forced to train and fight as a child, you never experienced freedom, happiness, or love growing up. You just trained and fight. You saw your only friends die in the field. Don't you feel sad when you see a young kid happy with a normal life? How do you sleep knowing you've killed?"  Deku thought for a second and looked at her with a genuine and sincere look. Deku-"I don't lose sleep on the people I've killed, I lose sleep because of the people I couldn't save." Ochako's heart just dropped, she saw the emotion behind Deku's words. The sadness and pain, she could feel it, she just wanted to hug the boy. Deku-"I trained and fought for what I believed in, I wanted to protect others, peace, and hope. I saw people suffer and it just felt wrong. Everything I did as an agent was based on the principle of defending others who can't themselves. Even if it meant having no freedom or even dying" Deku gave a small smile Deku-"My mom said before I was taken I always wanted to be a hero" He smiled at her Deku-"Guess I am living my dream after all" Ochako just stared at the boy for what seemed like forever, then realizing she was staring at him awkwardly looked away and  panicked Ochako"Igottagodosomethingrealquickbye!" and bolted off Deku-"Uh yea bye" he said in a confused manner.

 Ochako was now blushing madly Ochako-"Why am I feeling like this, why in front of him? Every time I think about him my heart goes crazy?". Mina-"ITS LOVE!" Ochako-"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" Mina avoiding the question Mina-"So you love Dekuuu" Ochako-"I do not, I just admire him" Mina-"Awe come on, I heard everything you said and I see the way you stare at him in class, I mean why wouldn't you, he's your knight in shining armour and not to mention he's kinda cute, I heard from Eijiro that he is riped." Ochako's mind went blank trying to think about Deku without a, Ochako-"S-stop it, fine I'll admit. He is an amazing person, brave, caring, loyal and determined to help others, he's a hero, he didn't even know me and saved my life" Mina-"Sounds like you have a keeper but I'll hurry up if I were you" Ochako-"What?" Mina-"Oh come on, you think your the only one who is into him, you better claim your prize quick girl" Ochako-"W-what?" Mina-"Come on we are going to be late!" Ochako then started to pick up the pace heading to the changerooms. With a new determination, she promised herself Ochako-"I will talk to Deku later!"