CH 16: Just breath

As Ochako cam out of the changeroom into the huge training field, she saw Deku lying on the ground in a prone position with a sniper rifle aiming at a target 6 km away. Deku was wearing his normal gear but instead of black was now mainly green(deku's costume colours from series). Ochako decided to lie down next to him Ochako-"H-hey deku what are you doing?" Deku-"Oh hey, im just practising my marksmanship. I am aiming for the coin" Ochako-"What coin?" Deku-"I taped a coin on that target all the way out there". Right on time pro hero Snipe meet the two. Snipe-"There is no way you can hit that target without a quirk kid" Deku only took a deep breath, Deku-"You might wanna cover your ears Ochako" Ochako did and Deku his breath and waited for his heartbeat to drop. Bang!. Then nothing, Deku-"Hit" Snipe's jaw dropped he got his binos and looked. And there it was, the coin had a hole right in the middle of it. Snipe-"I'll be damn, That's a new world record". Ochako-"Wow a world record, that's amazing Deku" Deku-"Its not a world record" Snipe-"What do you mean", Deku smirked  Deku-"I knew an agent who did 7km" he got back up and packed up his rifle, Deku-"Im heading to the sparring room, wanna practice Ochako?" Ochako-"Yea!" she said in an excited tone, she could talk to Deku privately and practice her fighting skills. 

They went inside and dropped their gear Deku-"You should probably change into more breathable clothes, it's going to be intense work." Ochako nodded and went to change into her P.A clothes. When she got out she saw Deku wearing sweatpants and a tank top. She blushed as she saw Deku's arms and chest behind the tight garment, she was curious about the number of scars he had. Some of them looked random while others look like they were purposefully made, she decided not to ask. Deku-"Do you know martial arts?" Ochako-"Karate" Deku-"Let's get started, I want you to attack me without your quirk" Ochako then charged at going for a kick only for Deku to grab her foot mid-air, Deku-"Come on" Ochako then went for a punch only to be countered and pushed back. Deku-"You aren't trying" for the next 10 mins Ochako went at Deku with a fury of punches grabs and kicks only to be shoved back or on the floor. Deku-"You're wasting my time" Ochako-"No matter What I do I can't beat you without my quirk" Deku-"Because you don't have the right mentality"  he crouched in front of her Deku-"Why did you fight me?" Ohcako-"To practice" Deku-"Wrong, you fight to survive, you fight to defend your life or someone else's. Your enemy wants to kill you or someone you care about, you have to always fight like your life depends on it. Having that mentality can give you an edge, get back up" They stood up and got ready, Deku-"I am a villain and I want to kill you". Ochako got the gist and went for Deku, her attitude was much more aggressive and energetic than before. She was focused with fire in her eyes, she went for a punch and as Deku blocked she did a dropkick hitting Deku in the jaw. Deku reeled back from the blow. Ochako-"IM SO SORRY!" Deku smiled Deku-"Sorry for what? You did fine, I just got hit for not trying, but you were awesome" Ochako-"Really?" Deku-"Yea, if you practice a lot you can be awesome, once your mentality changed you were 100 times better" Ochako-"In that case don't hold back now" Deku smiled Deku-"Someone is getting cocky" Ochako then charged at Deku with a punch, Deku sidestepped and grabbed her arm and vault her over his shoulder. On the ground Deku pinned Ochako to the ground Deku-"Nice try" Deku then help Ochako up, Ochako blushing, Deku-"Lets practice with punches" For the rest of the night Deku showed Ochako the basic form for a solid punch, the fist, the stance and the footing. They started off in sandbags and moved to pads. After 2 hours Ochako was sweating and exhausted. Deku-"Awesome job Ochako, let's get showered and changed".

When both students were done they walked together to the classroom.  Ochako-"Hey Deku can I ask you a question?" Deku-"Ask away" Ochako-"Have you ever loved someone before" Deku-"I guess not, my life never gave me a chance to fall in love, I never even considered it" Ochako-"Would you want to love someone?" Deku-"I guess I would want to, I mean have someone to cherish and trust, enjoy and spend time with, It wouldn't be fair for her thought" Ochako-"Why?" Deku-"My duty is to protect others, that means being away from home a lot and always being hurt. I've been fighting for so long, and I've got my share of battle scars. I couldn't imagine seeing someone I love getting hurt over and over again, I think that's cruel." Ochako-"But if they love you back then its worth it" Deku-"guess so, why do you ask all this?" Ochako-"Im just curious that's all".

Haven base: Frost had been working 24/7. Ever since the kids left Afterlife he had to deploy everyone at double the rate to keep up with situations around the world. The agents in haven were deployed to destroy a cell of a terror group in Japan selling explosives. They were in the main hanger loading off their gear and getting ready for the night. Frost sat at his office and with a cup of hot coffee, relaxed. He casually looked over the security cameras outside, he noticed that camera 5 had a small glitch with the lighting, but other then that nothing much. He then walked to the hanger to debrief the agents. Frost-"Textbook op guys, tomorrow is a relax day, get your gear cleaned and stay ready for rapid deployment if need be." The agents nodded and started to relax, all was looking well. A HUGE boom erupted from the elevator followed by a massive blast. Frost-"What the fuck is going on". He tried to contact the agents standing guard outside.

Frost: Guard dogs this is Frost, Sitrep now!.

Guard dog1: They're everywhere! They breached the lobby 

Guard dog2" That's military gear, who the fuck are these guys?! 

Guard dog1" Those are fucking robots, I sliced one in half! We can take em we ca(STATIC)

Guard dog2: NO STAY AWAY FROM ME STAY AWAGAHH!(STATIC)

Frost: All agents on the frequency, Haven is compromised, repeat Haven is compromised 

As Frost and the others recovered from the attack, a pink gas emerged from the blast zone. Frost-"GAS! GAS! GAS!" but it was too late he fell to the ground and blacking out, the last thing he saw was two masked figures walking in the gas. When frost woke up he saw blood. Then smell of burning flesh, metal and blood was in the air. What he saw shook him to his core. Agents lying dead on the floor, The only ones still alive were himself, Reader and Soap, tied up and surrounded by humanoid robots. In front of them were 2 masked figures, hunter1-"Look whos up, according to your computers 2 agents were sent on a mission tell me where." the masked person pointed a knife towards Soap. Soap-"What agents" Hunter-"Wrong answer" he stabs Soap in the heart killing him instantly. Reader-"YOU BASTARD" the second masked person looks at Frost  Hunter2-"Tell me where they are or ill make your friend suffer" Reader-"DONT DO IT FROST" he got kicked in the face Hunter2-"Im losing my patience" Frost just stayed quiet, not saying a word. Hunter2-"Oh well, Kill him" a robot stepped forward aiming its weapon at Reader. Hunter1-"Don't waste the ammo, just use your fists" the robot transformed its weapon to a hand and proceeded to clobber Reader over and over again. Reader kicked back only for the machine to grab his leg and twist it 360 degrees, Reader yelled in pain. Reader-"Don't give them what they want, don't let them win" Frost-"Wait, ill tell you what you want" Frost-"U.A, their mission is U.A, the hero course, just stop, please" Hunter2-"You see that was easy" he pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Reader, BANG!. Reader was dead, he then aimed at Frost's head, Hunter-"Enjoy the afterlife". When it was over the base was ransacked, Hunter1-"So U.A, how will we deal with the pro heros quirks?" Hunter2-"I have a plan"