CH 14: let's go

Class 1-A decided to spit up into smaller groups in battle so that they wouldn't get in each other's way. Sero, Mineta, Sato, Aoyama and Koda were first to charge at Deku. Deku has read files on each of them, knowing their weakness and strengths, Koda had no animals to call and Mineta could only use his balls as traps. Sero shot his tape hoping to grab Deku early, Instead, Deku sidestepped and avoided the stream of tape heading to him. Deku then shot a grappling hook from his left wrist and grabbed Mineta. Due to Mineta's small figure, Deku used him as a wrecking ball and slammed Mineta against Sero knocking him out and also slamming Mineta into Aoyama's stomach causing to much pain for Aoyama to use his quirk. It was only Sato and Koda left standing. Sato chugged a bottle of sugar and charged at Deku, Deku knowing Sato was slowly becoming an idiot kept keeping taunting him from afar. This made Sato angry and thus became more reckless, Sato went for a powerful jab only for Deku to block and counter with a knee to the chin causing Sato to reel from the blow. Deku then got a knockout gas pellet and shoved it into Sato's open jaw. Sato confused from what happened tried to react, but Deku then uppercutted Sato in the jaw breaking pellet inside and knocking Sato out in a deep peaceful sleep. Koda then charged at Deku in vain, he didn't how to fight hand to hand, Deku simply moved to the left and tripped the running Koda, Deku-"Don't worry, you'll learn how to fight up close eventually" Then next 5 were Asui, Jiro, Shoji, Denki, and Tokoyami. Jiro used he speakers and blasted a sonic wave a Deku hoping to affect his hearing, Deku was pushed back a bit but then he pulled out his 1911 with FMJ rounds and with perfect accuracy shot at the sides  Jiro's boots. Jiro wasn't hurt at all but her boots were damaged beyond use. Dark shadow charged and Deku simply grabbed a flashbang from his belt and threw it in the air. Everyone except Deku was affected by the flashbang. Darkshadow in pain from the explosion of light retreated while Deku charged at Jiro kicking her in the gut, grabbing her and throwing her at Denki. Asui shoots her tongue at him but Deku caught the tongue mid-air. Deku-"Bad call" as Deku yanks Asui and clothesline her knocking her out. Denki then tries to grab Deku only to be elbowed in the gut and punched in the face. Shoji tries to punch Deku only for Deku to shoot a knockout round right in Shoji's face. Lida sprints towards Deku landing a solid kick to Deku's chest. Deku flies 10 feet back and crashes on his back, only to jump back up and recover. Deku pulls an ice bomb and waits for Lida to come back for another kick, he throws the ice bomb on the ground freezing the path in front of Lida frozen solid, Lida slips on the ice and slides uncontrollably towards Momo and Ashido, crashing into both of them. Ojiro then starts a fistfight with Deku, Deku and Ojiro have a dance of martial arts with both attacks and counterattacks flying. Ojiro was able to block pretty well, Deku is able to counter arms and legs in a CQC fight, but not a tail, he gets smacked on the side on the head by the massive tail and is on the floor disoriented, Ojiro gets ready for a finishing blow but Deku uses his jump pack(titanfall) and boosts away from  the knockout punch aiming for his jaw. Deku gets back up and uses his jump pack to get mid-air for a split second and high enough to knee a standing Ojiro in the jaw sending him flying in the air knocking him out. Eijiro hardens and throws a punch only to have Deku dodge and punch back. Deku grunted in pain as he remembers that Eijiro is as hard as steel with his quirk. Eijiro smiles and lands a solid punch at Deku's stomach and then headbutts him too. Deku with his head spinning grabs a smoke grenade and drops it causing a huge cloud of smoke to form, giving him visual cover. Eijiro-"Where did he go!" The students looked for the hidden Deku in the huge smoke cloud, Toru-"I can't see a thing" Deku was actually behind Eijiro crouching being quiet. Deku pulled out and extended an electric baton, if he couldn't punch the guy, he would tase him.

Deku then approached from behind and covered Eijiro's mouth to silence him as he pressed the baton against Eijiro's back stunning him, Eijiro was now limp and Deku quickly cuffed Eijiro. as the fog lets up Shouto sees Deku and sends a wave of ice towards him. Deku boosts up with his jump pack and over the ice. Deku pulls out a gun and shoots knockout rounds at Shouto forcing Shouto to create an ice wall to defend himself. with the wall of ice, Shouto couldn't see what was happening on the other side. Deku on the other side on the ice wall threw a small explosive device, the small bomb made a Deku sized hole in the wall while surprising Shouto. Deku then grabbed Shouto and smashed him through his own ice wall and was on the ground. Shouto got back up only to be punched again by Deku. Out of nowhere, Bakugo sends a massive blast towards Deku sending Deku back by a couple of feet and scorching his gear. Bakugo-"You think your hot shit huh! ill show you your fucking place!" He sent another blast only for Deku to avoid it with his jump pack. Deku then boosts forward and lands a blow on Bakugo startling him, but also pissing him off. Bakugo-" YOU WERE MY FRIEND, I BECAME A HERO FOR YOU, I GAVE UP SO MUCH AND TRAINED SO HARD BECAUSE YOU WERE TAKEN, I LOST SO MUCH BECAUSE OF YOU" Deku simply looked back, Deku-"You don't know what real loss is" Deku was now angry, he headbutts Bakugo Deku-"You people live in houses in safety while people die every day, your ego is what keeps you going" Deku punches bakugo on the nose disorientating bakugo and with a knockout pellet in his fist punches bakugo again and knocks him out. Ochako charged at Deku ready to touch him and before Deku could react he was floating in the air. Ochako-" I got you!" Deku was tired from the battle was took the time to relax. Deku-"Oh really how long can you keep me up here?"

Ochako held Deku up for 3 mins before she became sick, she decided to drop him and subdue him. Deku was upside down when he was dropped and landed on his back. Deku-"Oww" Deku then was grabbed by Ochako and was pinned to the ground with Ochako on top. Ochako was confident Ochako-"I got you!" Deku gave a small smirk. Deku-"If you wanted to get close you just had to ask" Ochako's face turned bright red as she scrambled off him, Ochako-"No-o-o it's not like tha.." Deku then grabs Ochako and gets on top of her pinning her into the ground, Ochako-"Hey you tricked me!" Deku-"Your the one who pinned me first" Eraser-"Well done, you countered everyone's quirk and took everyone out, you still have room for improvement, class get changed and back to class". Those who weren't knocked out got up and ached towards the change room. Deku offered a hand to Ochako Deku-"I'll help you learn hand to hand combat" Ochako-"Really?" Deku-"Yea no prob, your quirk would be awesome for that". Ochako was happy to hear she now had a training buddy. Ochako-"Im gonna beat you next time," she said thrusting a fist in the air Deku smiled at her Deku-"Looking  forward to it" Deku then looks at Shouto getting up. Deku-"Why didn't you use your other quirk?" Shouto-"I vowed to never use my father's quirk"Deku turns around his back facing Shouto Deku-" From my experience people who don't give it their all get killed". And with that Deku walks off towards the change room.