CH 3: Still Falling

Deku yanked the cord on his back and a black parachute opened up, he glided onto a rooftop. Once landed he was making his way to the safe house jumping roof to roof. Then he heard a cry for help in an alleyway. "Let me go" A girl with brown hair said as a man grabbed her arm. "Your mine now girly," the crook said as he threw her to the ground. The girl closed her eyes expecting the worst when she heard something land behind the crook, she opened her eyes and looked. Deku jumped down into the ally standing behind of the crook."Leave now or I will take you down" Deku stated with a cold emotionless voice. The thug charged him, Deku then started to analysis his opponent. Even before his augments, Deku had a very analytical mind, always jotting down notes and exploiting his enemies weakness, he then saw that there were scars on the thugs fists meaning  he liked fighting up close, his left fist was more scared than the other one, also telling Deku that whatever quirk this guy had revolved on the use of his left hand. With that in mind, Deku jumped back just missing the now metal fist swinging at him. "So this guy can turn his fists into metal ones huh," Deku thought to himself. He got his .45 pistol and loaded a magazine of the knockout gas, dubbed by AFTERLIFE as the devil's breath. He racked the slide and put 5 rounds into the guys face, the thug stumbled but then got back up, "What a waste of ammo" Deku thought he then did something surprising, he charged the thug and used his augmented strength to pick up the guy and chokeslam him to the ground. He then looked down to see the thug with a scared look as Deku stomped the thug's heads knocking him out. Once the threat was over he walked over to the girl on the ground, crouched down and asked. "Are you hurt, I'm a first aider, should I contact paramedics?" Deku said with a plain regular voice. "NO, I'm fine, thank you.." the brown haired girl said. Deku got up and put his hand over his ear using an earpiece contacting the safe house he was going too.

DEKU: Deku to Haven how copy?

HAVEN: Loud and clear Deku

Deku: Be advised, criminal element captured and detained, with a distressed civilian, requesting EMS and Police on my location, over.

Haven: Solid copy sending services to your transponder. Report to Haven ASAP

DEKU:  Wilco, Deku out.

The girl both amazed and curious about how the boy her age talked, "He isn't like other boys" she thought. "Help is coming, stay here" Deku ordered, Deku cuffed the thug with quirk cuffs and began to walk away. "WAIT, Who are you," The girl asked in a loud tone hoping to get the name of her saviour, "I'm nobody, as far as you know I don't exist, refrain from walking in the dark alone,  improve your self-defence, If you talk about me I will hunt you, got it?" Deku said in a stern voice. "G-Got it" the girl stuttered. Deku then realizing he is scaring the poor civilian said with a small smile "Take care of your self" and shot what appeared to be a grappling hook and zipped up the roof. "The girls thought to herself, "that guy is so cool" and waited to police.