CH: 20 First Patrol

Im back!, the image above is Deku's new combat outfit, the visor is green and the colour scheme of the outfit is from costume gamma from the Manga/anime their is also a black tactical scarf around his neck. All the other equipment and gadgets he used before are still on him. I'll let your imagination do the rest!! 

Deku was in the classroom with his peers, he had to admit he was kinda excited to begin an intern at a hero agency, all though very experienced in combat he never did something in the eye of the public. His whole battle doctrine was based on being unseen by civilians, he finds it kinda awkward fighting in front of people, you could even say he had stage fright, all those people watching him, for someone who worked behind the scenes his whole life actual hero work was a turnaround. Then Eraserhead walked in Eraserhead-"The numbers next to your name on the board are the number of internship requests you got, your ranking in the sports festival was a huge factor on the number of requests you got, once you decided your intern tell me". The class went ballistic everyone was commenting on how many requests they got, Deku smiled at his peers, their hard work paid off. Bakugo won the festival followed by Shouto, Fumikage and Eijirou. He was mainly happy for Ochako, she was super stoked that she got requests. Deku did not compete in the festival as he was still with Afterlife then. Eraser-"Class dismissed, Midoriya can you stay for a bit?" Deku-"yes sensei" As everyone left the room Eraserhead handed Deku a folder. Eraser-"I took the liberty of sending your file to a hero specialised in armed combat and swat tactics, Im sure you can do efficient work with them, here's the file on the agency" Deku-"Thank you sensei" he took the folder and headed out. 

As Deku headed his shoulder was bumped be Ochako who was waiting for him. They agreed to keep their relationship at school professional, but they still acted like the best of friends. Ochako-"Heyyy Deku, how's it going" Deku-"Pretty well, I told my mom about you and she wants you to come over sometime" Ochako-"Really? Awesome! High five!" They both had a high five only for Deku to begin to float midair Ochako-"Oops release! Sorry, Deku" Deku landed on his feet, Deku-"It's okay, so have you decided what agency to work with?" Ochako-"I don't know yet, so many options, I want to get experience with rescue but also get into some combat just in case I need to fight" Deku-"Sounds like you have a good idea" They continue to walk until they see Lida standing next to the office. Lida had to leave during the festival due to personal reasons, he was looking concerned. Deku-"Hey Lida are you all right?" Lida-"Ah Deku, Uraraka, everything is fine im justing waiting for the principle" Both of them heard about what happened to Lida's older brother being in critical because of the hero killer stain. Deku-"Hey Uraraka you go along ill talk to you later" Uraraka nodded -"See you later Lida!" as she waved, she then walked away. Deku had concerned for his friend Deku-"Im sorry what happened to your brother, seeing someone you care about getting hurt is never easy, but I see that look in your eyes. Don't go after him" Lida-"What, no I know better than to go after stain"  Deku-"I know you want to, but its important to remember your own safety too" Lida-"Of course Deku, ill see you later" he smiled, Deku smiled back and went his own way. 

The next day Deku was outside the building of the agency he was to work with, his gear was in a duffel bag. Deku walked in only to see Shinji Nishiya(Kamui woods) stand in the middle of the lobby arms crossed. Woods-"So you're the quirkless wonder huh?" Deku walked up and shook hands with him Deku-"I wouldn't call myself a wonder, I've read you're  the police SWAT team's hero of choice for joint ops Kamui woods" Woods-"Please, call me woods, get suited up and meet me here." Deku got suited up in his armour, he got a new helmet with a new green visor, his armour also got a colour scheme change, Ochako suggested something more bright and vibrant, the green, white, black and small hints of red looked pretty good together, he checks his m1911 pistols, medkit, grenades, and the new prototype assault rifle he built. It was capable of holding multiple types of ammo and had a grenade launcher attached. He holstered the rifle on his back, donned the helmet and went to meet Kamui woods. They soon headed out on patrol. They walked for about 10 km with woods asking questions Woods-"for a kid, you've seen a lot of action, maybe as much as me" Deku-"Perhaps, but Im not very experienced dealing with civilians" Wood-"Think of them as young children, protect them, guide them and always look after them. There will be times when they will get in your way, but that's your job, im sure you will do fine" 

As the walked on they heard a loud boom, both began to sprint to see a bank being robbed by 2 ROBOTS? Kamui went for the high ground and tried to tie the bots with wood, while Deku took aim at the Robots. Deku-"Grenade!" the rifle beeped as the grenade launcher was activated, Deku set the fuse to impact and fired a round at the closest robot's leg. BOOM! The leg was blown off but the robot was balancing itself on one leg, though its mobility reduced it fired a missile at Deku, Deku was able to shoot it but the missile exploded and the shockwave sent him back a few feet. Deku-"Ow". He got back up and saw that Kamui was holding both Robots with wooden bars, Wood-"Any day now kid!" Deku got the idea and switch to armour piercing ammo and aimed at a glowing blue light on the machine Deku-"That looks important" as he fires. The round goes through the machine and the bot falls to the ground powering off. The second robot then breaks free and grabs woods. Woods begins a close-quarters fight with the 12-foot robot. Deku didn't have a clear shot, he saw an opening in the back of the robot, he got a grenade ready. He charges at the machine Deku-"WOODS MAKE IT FACE THE OTHER WAY!" right after he says that the machine swipes at woods hitting him and sending him flying to a parked car. Deku jumped up and landed on the arm of the bot. As the bot turned to try and hit Deku, Deku grappled over the bots head and was on the bots back. Deku shoved the grenade in the bots back. The bot tries to hit Deku again but Deku leaps off the bot, does a backflip and rolls away from the machine. BOOM! the bot is engulfed in flames, it's metal frame alight. The hulking mass of metal and wire falls to the ground, you can hear the crackles of electricity from its now frying circuits. Deku went to check on Kamui who was getting back up. Deku-"are you alright?" Woods-"Never better, nice job kid". As the looked at the 2 bots they soon realized there was an even greater threat. People, fans and worst of all. THE PRESS!!.  Kamui-"I hope you like reporters kid, you're about to be swarmed by them. Deku being an elite child soldier whose whole life was just one big secret, Deku-"Great" he said is a heavy sarcastic voice.