CH: 27 Planning the attack

Deku woke up in his hotel bed ears still ringing from last night's firefight, maybe he should invest in some ear protection. Being around guns his entire life probably isn't healthy for his hearing. He got ready and picked up his phone calling hades on a secure line. Deku-"Got anything useful from the data we pulled" Hades-"Good morning to you too, yes we got the nail in the coffin. We pulled schematics that are identical to the 2 war machines you faced in Japan. We have proof and are getting arrest warrants from the UN, but" Deku-"But what?" Hades-"Ever since you and the team raided the building, the whole building went on lockdown. We need a briefing for the takedown, stay with U.A they will get involved too." Hades hung up the phone and Deku went down to the breakfast bar on the ground floor.  His classmates were all sitting and eating. Ochako was sitting with the girls talking away, A free spot was next to bakugo who was wolfing down spicy sausages and eggs. Deku got some eggs from the bar and made his way towards the free spot.

Deku-"Anyone sitting here?" Bakugo-"No" he grunted. Deku took his seat and began to eat quietly, he took out a folder and began to his its contents at the table. Bakugo simply finished his food and left to go to his room not saying a word. It's still clear he is ticked off by the quirkless boy wonder. As the students were wrapping up there breakfast All Might walked in the room. With Nezu and Eraserhead in tow. All might-"All students, finish up breakfast and head to the conference hall". The students gathered and left in one group to the hall. In the hall Hades, the afterlife agents, police and U.A staff were assembled. Stinger was also present as well with the U.A staff. Deku gave the "What's up bro" nod and took a seat with the students"Thank you for all coming here, please be seated." And everyone took a seat except for the police chief, Nezu, and Hades. Police chief:" 2 hours ago the HQ of Ace Metals went on complete lockdown. All employees were evacuated from the building except for the board of directors and CEOs of Ace metals and Baron industries so they brought their families too. We have received actionable evidence against both companies being involved in robotics weapons systems." Everyone cheered and clapped, finally the bastards are caught and be put away. Hades-"But we have a problem" everyone became quiet. Hades-"We recorded multiple trucks entering the building loading bay, We believe they are war machines fitted for lethal force." Bakugo-"So?, we got me and all might! those trashcans don't stand a chance!" Hades simply pointed at the screen and a birds-eye view of the building showed what appeared to be missile launchers and a massive quirk jammer. And war machines aimed at the roof of city hall. Stinger stepped forward Stinger-"Based off the power levels in the building there is a good chance that these jammers are scattered throughout the building. Any hero attack we send in will get wiped out." 

Groans could be heard from almost all the quirked individuals in the room. Stinger-" And with those missile batteries on the roof, any air assault is suicide" The enemy knows this and focused all their defences facing the ground floor. Any breach will be an uphill battle for us.  Ochako-"Why not just wait them out, they're basically trapped there" Stinger-"Good point, but we have word that a helicopter from the North Korean embassy is arriving to pick up the HVTs, if they get on that helicopter, we can't get them, If we try to go after the helicopter-" Deku-"It will be considered an act of war against North Korea". Stinger-"Exactly, time is not in our favour and we can't use heros, our options are very limited if anyone has ideas nows the time cause were gonna go with a police raid and it will be bloody." Bakugo-"Just bomb the shit out of em, airstrikes and stuff" Police Cheif-" Well will not risk the lives of the families and not to mention the fact that an airstrike on a city can be devastating to the nearby skyscrapers"

 Deku-"Just send an emp in, fry all electronics" Stinger-"Those missile batteries will shoot down any warhead with an emp attached." Deku-"Then send someone to do it, air assault" Police chief-" Did you not pay attention!, we cant send helicopters anywhere near the building" Deku stood up and walked to the screen Deku-"Then send a plane in, civilian planes fly over the building at around 35,000ft, strike team Halo jumps in, plants individual emp bombs on each jammer. Jammers go down, we can even hit the power generators and both police and heroes and assault from above and from the ground." Police chief-" Jump 35,000ft halo jump and land on a rooftop, you are insane, that's completely impossib-" Hades-" What kind of plane do you want?" Deku-"Something roomy" Hades-"I can do that" Nezu-"Deku, do you really think you can pull this off?" Deku-"Me and stinger can definitely pull this off we got the experience, the question is can your new augs manage it Hades?" Hades-"Well find out" he smiled and walked out. When the meeting ended everyone left. Deku was heading out when Ochako grabbed him and pulled him into a secluded spot. Ochako-"Are you crazy!? You're gonna get yourself killed" Deku-"relax I've done crazier stuff" Ochako laughed slightly, Ochako-"So you admit this is crazy" Deku-"That's what makes it fun" She wrapped her arms around him, Ochako-"Just promise you will come back to me", Deku-"I promise".