CH: 28 Operation Castle siege

On the tarmac of Toyko international airport, a heavy-duty transport plane was about to take off. All flights around I-island were grounded cause of the risk the missile batteries posed. Deku, sprinter and the other next-gen augs were in the plane strapping in for take-off. They were being escorted by 2 f-35s from the self-defence airforce. Deku-"remember the heroes on the ground can not attack until we shut down the quirk jammers. If we fail a lot of good people will pay the price" with that everyone took their seats. It would take 2 hours to reach the jump point. Sprinter-" I can't believe we are back to doing this kind of stuff" Deku-" I don't believe that for a second, millions have been invested into us, our life long training, high-speed gear, not to mention all the logistical challenges we faced." Sprinter-"I guess your right, (he smirked) your awful cosy with your girl". Deku looked at him with dagger glares. Sprinter-" hey I don't blame you, we all need someone to keep ourselves sane. Deku-"who do you have?" Sprinter-" that's what you're for bud"
They both laughed and gave each other a fist bump. The Pilot went on comms

Pilot: how do you like the seats boys?

Deku joined the comms channel

Deku: pretty good actually

F-351: this is RENEGADE 1 radio check over 
F-352: this is RENEGADE 2 radio check over

Pilot: this is bulldog loud and clear to all callsigns. Command be advised we are 40 minutes out from drop zone. Over

Inside the command centre were nezu, all might, and hades.

Hades: solid copy bulldog proceed as-

RENEGADE 1: the hell is that?

Hades saw it on his radar too.

Hades: ALL CALLSIGNS WE HAVE UNKNOWN RADAR CONTACT. NO SQWAK FROM ITS TRANSPONDER. ITS HOSTILE RENEGADE CALLSIGNS WEAPONS FREE!.

PILOT: I see it bogey on my 11, buckle up boys.

The troops strapped in, waiting for the green light. They all equipped their oxygen masks.

As the pilot scanned the skies he saw a silver arrowhead-shaped drone in the distance. The drone suddenly kicked in afterburners and flew past the 3 aircraft at breakneck speeds.

RENEGADE 1: holy shit this guy's fast peel off.

The 2 F-35s peeled off the transport to engage the bogey. The jets were more agile than the drones and quickly got on its six.

Renegade 1 fired a missile at the drone. The drone turned hard right dropping flares. The missile chased the flares and detonated. Renegade 1 continued to chase the drone. The drone was a serpent pattern trying to shake off the f-35. The drone then pitched its nose up 90 degrees. and cut its speed, effectively causing a controlled stall.
RENEGADE 2: woah! Bogey bled speed and is on our tail.

Renegade 1 and 2 blew past the slow drone. The drone levelled off and engaged behind the 2 jets.

RENEGADE 1: split up!

Both jets went to separate directions with the drone going after renegade 1. Renegade 2 then turned to tail the drone.

RENEGADE 1: he's on my ass. I can't shake him.

The drone lit up the f35 with 30mm cannons turning the jet into a fireball. The pilot couldn't even eject.

Hades: renegade 1 is down.

Renegade 2 got on the drones six and used its cannons on the drone. The drone with its tail gone crashed into the ocean below.

RENEGADE 2: bandit down, damn.

Everyone sighed, the threat was over.

Bulldog: 5 mins to drop.

A red light shined by the cargo ramp telling the team to get ready. The augs stood up and did one final pat down to make sure everything was ready.

The back cargo door opened nothing but clear blue beautiful skies. He could've stared at the sky all they if he wasn't occupied.  As he got ready he braced himself for the cold and wind he was about to experience during the, his friend next to him. 

Bulldog: GREENLIGHT!

The light turned green and the jumpers ran to the edge and jumped, keeping a close formation as they fell towards the tower. As they continued to fall the began to see the island below them grow bigger and bigger. They shifted more to the left so they would be positioned west off the roof. As they reached their drop height they yanked their cords, opening the chute and slowing there descent. The anti-air missile battery didn't even move. Touch down. All augs landed safely on the roof.

Deku: Command the party crashers have landed, moving into the target building 

Hades: Copy that, make some noise.

The team dropped the chutes and got their rifles ready. They terminated the jammer on the roof.  They entered through the roof and made their way to the second jammer. The heroes on the ground could do nothing but pray that nothing bad happened. Deku-"Find that first jammer pulse" Pulse pulled out a device and began scanning for the frequency the quirk jammer operated on. Pulse-"I got it, ten floors down". Deku took point as the augs made their way down, rifles ready.  On the ground, the heroes are going over their own battle plans. Police chief-"Once the augs have taken out both jammers we will have a joint team of U.A staff, students and special forces enter via the lobby in the front and service loading bay out back." Class 1-A would go through the lobby with class 1-B going through the service bay. Everyone was nervous but no-one spoke out. Ochako couldn't help but think about the quirkless boy hundreds of feet above her.