Ch:17 The plan

It was Hunter2-"Out of all the crazy plans we put into action, this one is the most insane" Hunter1-"Can it, Its simply. Take students, hostages, make the agents reveal themselves and put 2 rounds in their skulls. We extract via air and were done" Hunter2-"What if they are Augs?" Hunter1-"Their only 2 left, even then the odds of us running into them are slim to none lets go" Hunter2 simply whispered to himself-"You didn't answer the question". The 2 hunters were now in black tactical gear, similar to special forces they wore a mask to cover their mouths and noses. They crawled outside the wall of U.A. They pulled out a small drone and flew it overhead the drone then emitted a signal overriding the U. A security system. Hunter-"They won't know we are here, let's go". They agent killers breached the perimeter and made their way to the dorms. Due to recent security concerns U. A created a dorm system and the students moved in, they were now living on campus. It was evening and the students of class 1-A were having dinner in the common room. 

Only Bakugo, Deku and Eijiro were out training. The 2 hunters were now outside the Dorms accessing the building's utility box. Hunter1-"Cutting power". The lights were off and the eating students were now disoriented. The two agent killers hacked the door and made their way inside. The put on gas masks and activated their night vision goggles. They quietly made their way in until they were right outside the dining hall. One of them had canisters of knock out gas, the other had quirk tape ready to detain the students. They counted to 3 and breached with a loud kick. Before the students knew what hit them they were knocked out. When the students woke up they were greeted by the 2 hunters. They were in the living area hands and feet bounded. Hunter1-"Alright let's get started, we only want the 2 agents here, tell us where" Ochako-"And why would we tell you?" Hunter-"Well because toots, if they don't give themselves up we will kill you and everyone here" Shouto-"What will you do to them" Hunter1-"Just shoot them, nothing big, where are they?" Lida-"They are not here" Hunter1-"Knew it, it's okay though your still our hostages. Its time to gather an audience" 

He went and contacted the school's office explaining their demands. 10 mins later all hero staff, Bakugo, Eijiro, Deku and Sprinter were present outside the dorm. Police and swat were setting up outside. Luckily the situation was low key so civilian presence was zero. All might-"Its too dangerous" Deku-"They want us, we can't put them in danger like this, these people know about us and our numbers here how did they find out.?" Sprinter-"I talked to the Afterlife base in Tokyo, they are sending HADES to help deal with the negotiations." Deku-"Why is HADES getting involved?" Sprinter-"Word has it that the hostage-takers are rouge Afterlife agents. Haven is not responding to my calls" Eraser-"This means they have military training and coordination, this is a problem, when is the timeline" Nezu-"10mins before they kill a hostage" Deku looked at Nezu, Deku-"If these are rogue agents then going in guns blazing is suicide, they have files on all your tactics, doctrines, quirks and weaknesses ready to exploit. 

Present Mic-"What makes you so sure kid" Deku-"Its something I would have done if I was doing something like this" Nezu sighed Nezu-"Fine we will send you in, get your gear on. If anything goes south get the swat and pros ready to act. Bakugo and Eijiro, you will help the police with anything they need. Everyone got ready, Deku and sprinter had their gear on and was outside the entrance. Deku-"no matter what happens, the students leave alive" sprinter nodded and together they walked in.

They made their way up and saw the 2 agent killers sitting in front of the students. Ochako-"Deku!" Hunter1-"Deku? why does that name sound," he noticed the scars on Deku's arm with the rolled-up sleeves. The hunter looked at Deku and the simply said Hunter-"Your dead". Deku-"Who are you" the hunters looked at each other and both took off their masks. Deku and sprinter's eyes widen with the truth. Deku-"no" the 2 hunters in front of him were none other then Augs. Charger and bobcat, their faces were scarred. 

Lida-" you know these people?" Bobcat rolled up his sleeves showing scar patterns almost exactly like Deku's. Deku was sad he knew these 2 personally Deku-"Why?, why did you do it" Bobcat looked down Bobcat-"You don't know, do you?" Deku and sprinter just looked at each other Charger-"You really don't know" Bobcat-"They're all gone, dead" Sprinter-"Who are you talking about!?" Bobcat-"Our old platoon is dead all dead we are all that's left". Deku-"YOUR LYING" Bobcat begins to list off names of the dead Bobcat-"  Blast, Nails, Headset, Sam, Torque, Dagger, Oscar, Ice, Rock, Hotshot fuck I could go down the whole list. Deku-"How" Bobcat" We were all assembled together for a raid, those fools made us walk right into the enemy hands, we called for extraction, for help! But the big shot denied our request, saying that we were a lost cause. Charger and I were the only to survive. when we found out we wanted vengeance." Charger-"We first targeted the Co of that mission, we then realized that we were betrayed we acted.

" Sprinter-"So you kill off agents!" Charger-"Oh don't act like they were saints, they kidnapped kids and made us into weapons. WE HAD LIVES, we have nothing now"

 Deku-"You do know what I to do now, right?" Bobcat just looked at him 

Bobcat-"We won't take us alive" 

Deku-"I know, please don't make me do this" 

Bobcat-"Remember back in basic training, we had that food fight after graduation" 

Deku smiled Deku-"Yea, you threw a bowl of rice to my face" 

Charger chuckled Charger-"That was a good memory" Bobcat-"I miss the people we were then" 

Deku-"Me too" 

Bobcat and Charger pulled out flashbangs and dropped them blinding Deku and Sprinter, they rushed to the rooftop. Sprinter-"I'll get the students, go!" Deku nodded and chased after Bobcat and Sprinter. 

Bobcat and Sprinter split up charger jumped through the window and ran the cops chased after him, Charger was cornered and was surrounded by the cops. Charger knew his fate, he pulled out his gun and aimed at the cops, Midnight with her whip grabbed the guns and took it, Charger reached in his pocket and pulled out a blade. Midnight-"You can't win with just a knife" Charger-"I know" he jabs himself in the heart, killing himself instantly. Midnight-"NOOO!" but it was too late. A boy laid dead, in the dorms Ochako was free Ochako-"We gotta help Deku!" Sprinter-"No wait!" but she ran after Deku. Bobcat made it to the roof and hid behind a wall. Deku was right behind him and scanned the area, he locked the rooftop door and pulled out his sidearm. Ochako tried the roof door with no luck she went to a window and used her quirk to float herself up. Ochako landed on the roof and was looking for Deku, Bobcat saw her and ambushed her grabbing her and aiming a gun at her head. Deku heard her shouts and rushed to see Bobcat ready to shoot the girl. All might jumped up and was ready to move, only to freeze as he saw what was happening. 

Deku aimed his gun Deku-"Let her go" Bobcat lets go put still aims at Ochako's head finger on the trigger ready to pull it." Bobcat-"You guys do anything and ill kill her, you know im not joking, I want something, you owe me" Deku-"What are you talking about" Bobcat-"You have a gun, I want you to use it" Deku couldn't believe it, the last thing he wanted to do was kill an Aug he grew up with. Deku-"I am not going to kill you" Bobcat-"I could've killed you downstairs, but I let you and the students live, I gave life, but ill take one away Ill fucking kill the girl if you won't shoot me. Ochako began to get teary Ochako-"Im so sorry Deku" Deku-"Its alright, everything will be ok" Bobcat-"Your making her cry, just do it" Deku-"I will not shoot you" Bobcat-"Be my hero man, I want to die, isn't that why you're in a hero course to be peoples hero? Come on Shoot me!" Deku-"NO" Bobcat-"Im gonna count to 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 your gonna take this down to 1 you motherfucker, huh, 4, 3, im disappointed in you, 2, 1, BANG!.  Bobcat looked down to see blood on his chest he looks up with a look of appreciation towards Deku. Bobcat-"Hm your my goddam hero" he collapses and becomes still, Deku looks at what he's done he goes on his knees and cries Deku-"Why, you FUCKING bastard, why?" All might simply walk up to him and puts a hand on his shoulder. 

Hope you enjoy, im working on the next chapter.-indiancanadan2