Beaded Necklace

Red beads? 

"ACE!" Nami rushing over to the freckled raven who had seemingly fallen asleep face-first into his food and swatting him harshly around the back of his head, jolting him awake. "It's your turn in the closet! You got [F/n]!"

The orangette handing his beaded necklace over to him before taking a grip on his bicep, her free hand grabbing your arm also as she passes and with one big push, she sends you both tumbling into the closet before closing the doors behind you.

The raven landing on top of you and making your face heat up like crazy, his breath smells like beer and possibly gravy but it's shockingly not a turn off although it does destabilise you given your awkward landing position. 

"Oops, my bad! Are you okay?" Ace questions softly, not even bothering to get off of you though, the raven is still hovering over your smaller frame, only his elbows are keeping him elevated and stopping his lips from touching yours, the closeness is unsettling your every nerve.

Please, whatever you do, just don't cough in this cute boy's face...

"I-I'm fine." Your voice is just a mere murmur by this point, you're suddenly becoming all too paranoid of what your breath must smell like or how you look this close up whilst laying on the ground, you doubt you're looking at your best though.

I probably look like a damn walrus... 

The raven only chuckling softly before his dark eyes begin to study your face a little, a pale blush dusting his freckled cheeks. 

"Ace, you don't have to kiss me if you don't want to." You murmur upon picking up on his slightly uncomfortable state but much to your surprise, your words only make him frown vaguely. 

Why would he look so unhappy about that? Does he want to?

"What," He leans in before giving you the chance to answer and kissing you softly on the lips, completely destroying your train of thought in the process. Your eyes widening and face heating up like mad but before allowing you to kiss him back, he pulls away, a cheeky smile plastered across his face. "Like that?"

What? What the hell? Is he toying with me?!

By this point it feels like your mind is being pulled apart, you're just not sure what to think or feel, a small nod being the only action you could muster and it only causes Ace to let out a light laughter.

Why is he so damn cute?!

"Believe me, [F/n]. There's nothing else I'd rather be doing." His deep voice just about melts you where you sta--no lay, you're still lying on the ground with him hovering over you, your heart feeling as if it's about to explode in your chest as the freckled male captures your lips again and this time with a deeper kiss.

One of his hands slips down to your waist, gripping onto your hip firmly and the other is still beside your head, preventing the cutie from falling on top of you.

Although, you're starting to feel like you wouldn't mind too much if he did.

Slowly you bring your own hands up to his chest, courtesy of his open-buttoned shirt you get to feel his bare skin against your palms. The boy is built like a tank, that's for sure and honestly, you find it pretty damn hot.

Parting your lips slightly, you allow his tongue to slip into your mouth, you attempt to wrestle for dominance during the kiss but as you'd expect, he wins. Still letting you gain control every now and then though, like a small game of cat and mouse.

One of your hands sliding up into his wild hair whilst the other rolls up to his shoulder, disappearing under the fabric of his loose shirt as your fingertips trace his delicious muscles.

The closet door suddenly swinging open to reveal a smiling Nami, causing you both to break the kiss and peer up at her. 

7 minutes already?! No way!

"Oi! Time's--! O-Oh..." The orangette shooting a discreet glance over at what you can only presume is the rest of the guests as she uses the door to shield you both a little, her voice dipping a little into a whisper as she begins the next sentence. "Time's up, you two can use the bedrooms upstairs if you wanna continue this little make-out session in private."

Of course, you and Ace didn't need telling twice. It's not usually your style to hook up with men at parties but this one...well, he's a little special.

Needless to say, you had a great night.