Peacock Feather.

Something soft yet light brushes against your fingertips, it tickles a little and catches your curiosity. 

Wrapping your fingers around the item, you pull out a large and colourful feather, a peacock feather to be exact.

What the...? 

Nami's face darkening as her brown orbs trail over to certain blonde. "Doflamingo, you're up!" Leaning in close to your ear, the orangette's voice drops into a whisper. "If he does anything you're uncomfortable with, kick him in the groin and scream for help."

Huh? Wait, hold on! Where did he even get a peacock feather?!

Before you have a chance to process what Nami had said or to work out your own thoughts, you find a strong hand on your shoulder, simply plucking you out of your chair and pulling you into the closet.

Your puzzled orbs gazing up at the blonde before you, taking in that wild smirk on his lips. Upon being able to finally wrap your head around the situation at hand, you're immediately sent spiralling once again when his lips suddenly crash into yours.

Forward! He's too forward!

Although you can't exactly bring yourself to push him away, he's a creep and that's for damn sure but he has a certain charisma about him that pulls you in despite your best instincts, you even find yourself returning the kiss.

A small smirk tugging on the man's lips as he pinches your hip harshly, causing you to gasp before slipping his tongue into your mouth, a soft mewl leaving your lips as the blonde presses you against the wall.

Your face heating up like mad as your tongue wrestles with his, your body completely betraying your brain and clinging onto his feathered coat, trying to pull him closer as your legs begin to tremble a little.

Apparently Doffy had picked up on this, his hands slipping down to your thighs and lifting you off the ground, his hips pressing hard against yours and his tongue winning the battle for dominance.

There's so many sensations that you can't even think straight, a slight spark that connects your lips, the taste of wine on his breath, the warmth his body ensues and not to mention the pleasant roughness of his touch.

You're so used to men being gentle and timid, this is something entirely new and exciting to you, if not a little frightening also. 

But a bit of fright is all apart of the thrill.

You smirk vaguely against his lips, hands pushing his coat over his shoulders as his grip on your thighs tightens, probably bruising them but you don't care. 

Your lips part from his for a moment to catch your breath as he carelessly pulls off your shirt, a pleasant shiver running up your spine as he claims your mouth once again, his hands groping and squeezing your ass as he lets out a ragged pant into the kiss before pulling away again and going for your neck instead.

"You're an interesting girl, [F/n]." He tauntingly coos into your nape before taking your skin in between his teeth and sucking harshly, you have to pinch your lips together with your own ivories to stop yourself from moaning out loudly, a muffled groan just barely managing to escape your throat and only exciting the blonde further.

You feel a slight bulge in his pants as his hips grind roughly against yours, your greedy hands making quick work of his shirt, leaving his delicious upper body completely naked before your eyes. 

Damn, he's muscular!

A small laughter leaving his lips as he runs his tongue along the shell of your ear, his breath tickling your sensitive skin slightly. "How unfair, you're wearing more layers than me now. We'll have to fix that."

Before he gets to follow through with his plans though, the closet doors swing open, Nami being the first to greet you both and a massive blush immediately spreading across her face. 

You also notice a few of the guests glancing toward you both in the background, all looking a little shocked by the sight but it's no wonder why. 

You're not usually so forward with men before the first date.

"O-Okay," Nami forcing a smile to her lips as she scoots aside, allowing Doffy to lead you out of the small space by your hand. "There's b-bedrooms upstairs, uh...have fun."

Needless to say, you took her advice and had plenty of fun that night with Doffy.