Fork.

Something pointy pokes at your fingers, a small frown on your face as you take a gentle grip on the item, plucking it out of the bag with a content smile.

Good, I got the fork.

"Sanji!" Nami calls out to the blonde, immediately gaining his full attention. "[F/n] just picked you!" The words had barely left her lips and Sanji was already in the closet, blushing slightly but still eager at least.

You follow him in without hesitation, the second those doors close, you expect him to be all over you but instead he keeps his distance, still clearly excited to have you alone in a closet with him though. 

"How did I get picked by such a beautiful lady~?"

A small quirk of your brow as you lean against the closet wall with your arms folded over your chest. "And how many other girls do you call beautiful in order to get a kiss, Sanji?" You're only playing with the blonde, you often do when you interact with him, it often leads to some interesting results and you expect this time will be no different.

"You know I don't kiss other girls." The blonde rasps calmly as he makes his way toward you, his knuckles softly gliding against your cheek as his breath fans your face. "Just you."

You've been seeing the blonde for a couple of months now although you're far too scared of any real commitment to officially date him, although you must admit that you had watched him drop a fork into the bag and sort of made it your mission to find the piece of cutlery. 

You were actually rather relieved that none of the other girls got him during this game also, you wouldn't have expressed or admitted it out loud but if someone else were to have chosen this man, you would have been livid.

I'd possibly even kill someone...

"You're so cute when you're jealous, you know that?" Sanji's calm voice pulling you from your thoughts as he leans in close to your face, his lips brushing against yours gently. "Although there's no reason for you to be like this, I like to flatter girls because I feel they deserve the courtesy but honestly, the only girl who really catches my eye is you.

And just like that, his lips are pressed fully against yours, smiling subtly into the kiss as he wraps his arms around your waist, the smell of his cologne blessing your senses.

Out of instinct you return the kiss with the same amount of passion, your hands uncontrollably gripping onto the back of his shirt and silently begging for him to press you against his chest, his tongue runs along your lips softly, asking for entrance.

Of course, you give it to him without hesitation, it's honestly amazing. 

You've had this man so many times before and yet, you still find yourself wanting more. 

Your fingertips greedily kneading his back through his clothing as your tongue rubs against his, the friction causing your face to heat up madly as you softly mewl against his lips.

Well, that is until the closet doors swing open, both of you pulling away instantly and trying to fix your appearances. Nami wearing a subtle smirk as she holds the door open for you both, allowing you both to leave.

It's very clear that she saw something but she's not entirely sure what and judging by how many beers she's had tonight, she probably won't even remember by tomorrow. 

Looks like your dirty little secret is still safe for now.