Empty Bottle.

Of course it's just your luck to wrap your hand around something mildly sticky, a small pout on your face as you pull the item out of the sack only to find that it's just an empty beer bottle.

Well, it's a slight relief that the sticky residue is just beer and nothing else at least...

"Okay, whoever put an empty bottle in the bag instead of a full one, you suck!" You jest playfully, earning a chuckle in response as a certain redhead rises to his feet. 

"Sorry about that, [F/n]!"

Oh, holy damn, I got the hot drunk!

"SHANKS!" Nami blurts with a grin, the girl taking a grip on your bicep and practically launching you into the closet. "YOU'RE UP! GET IN THAT CLOSET~!"

She's completely wasted.

The redhead doing as asked--more like demanded by the orangette, making his way into the small space with an unopened beer bottle in hand and a smug grin etched into his handsome features. 

The second the doors close, Shanks wraps his hand around the cap of the bottle, twisting it off easily.

Damn, that's some upper body strength he has there...

"We'll share this one since I did you dirty with the empty bottle." The redhead chimes with a happy-go-lucky grin that just about melts your heart, a small blush warming your cheeks as you nod your head.

"You should give me the whole thing." You playfully grumble, watching him take a sip before taking the bottle from him and taking a mouthful of your own, you've known Shanks for a while so you're quite comfortable with getting him. 

Doesn't seem like he'd be a bad make out partner either.

Upon swallowing the liquor, you wrap your free arm around his neck, fingers toying with his hair as you carelessly capture his lips with yours. 

The male doesn't seem to mind at all though, you can feel the small smirk on his lips as he kisses you back, his hands taking a grip on your hips as he deepens the lip-lock. 

You're not sure if it's because of the alcohol or whether it's the fact that Shanks is so damn hot but you find yourself acting a little more forward than you usually would with a guy, you drop the nearly-full bottle of beer to get a better grasp on the man before you, your lips still melding together perfectly.

The next thing you know, your back is being pushed against the closet wall and Shanks' hot tongue is exploring your mouth, his hands trailing down to your ass and then your thighs, lifting you slightly and allowing your legs to entwine themselves around his hips.

The kiss gradually becomes more hungry and rough and your hands shoot down to his loose shirt, unbuttoning it eagerly and brushing your hands up his chest, he tastes like beer but the way his tongue dances with yours has you wanting more.

Once his shirt falls to the ground, you're quick to run your hands over his shoulders and begin exploring his back instead. You simply can't help but dig your nails lightly into his toned muscles, causing him to groan into the kiss, your body growing hot with want.

The redhead finally breaking the kiss for some much-needed air before burying his face into the crook of your neck, biting and sucking on your sensitive skin, your head rolling back as a breathless moan escapes your lips.

Though the moment is ruined when the doors swing open, a smiling Nami about to speak but only falls silent at the sight before her, her wide eyes staring at you both in shock before she chuckles drunkenly. 

"Nice one, guys~! You're playing the game right~!" She blurts out, a few of the guests peeking in curiously and causing your face to heat up immensely. "There's bedrooms upstairs, go ahead and continue this in one of them, we still need this closet~!"

Of course, Shanks didn't need asking twice. The redhead carrying you past the gawking guests as you shyly bury your face into his strong neck but what he has in store for you tonight makes the small embarrassment all worth while.