Chapter 12 ~ Another girl

I look at the tall, hot guy stand in the doorway of the classroom with his arms crossed and a smirk placed across his face.

"Walker Dentol" I hear our teacher hiss. "Why are you in my classroom?"

"I moved classes" Walker shrugs

"Oh, Umm, take a seat then" Our teacher looks surprised but quickly hides it before typing on her computer again.

Walker looks around until he looks upon the empty seat next to me.

Oh no

He sits down and smiles at me

"Hey cutie" Walker smoothly says

"Hey?" I say back

"What's your name?" He asks

"Maddie" I reply

"Nice name" He smirks again before looking at the front of the class

I don't talk to Walker through out the class, I do occasionally speak to Hazel about different things.

When the bell rings we all stand up. Walker moves his hand up my leg in the process and then removes his hands from me.

I glare at Walker before he leaves the room. I stand in place for a minute to control my breathing until it was normal again.

"What was that?" Hazel asks with a puzzled tone

"What was what?" I act as if nothing happened

"You were breathing as if you were turned on" Hazel crosses her arms with a smirk

"I don't know what your talking about" I smile as an effort to convince her, she clearly didn't see what walker just did, which I'm thankful for.

"Yeah right.."

"Let's go before the teacher kicks us out of her class" I cut her off

She nods in agreement, we walk out of the class and head to our next class. As we walk down the school hall, I see Zed making out with some other girl against the lockers.

"Maddie, I'll see you In class" Hazel claims before sprinting past Zed and into another hallway.

I stand in place, my eyes filling with tears as Zed obliviously makes out with the random girl. Just as i was about to walk away, Zed looks up and stares at me, his eyes widen.

I run down the hall trying to wipe away my tears as they stream down my pale face. I burst through the doors of the schools main entrance and run into the parking lot. Zed clearly ran after me because I turn around to his body standing in front of me.

"Maddie, are you okay?" Zed tries looks into my eyes but I move my head to the side

"Yeah" I say as I wipe a tear away

His fingers hold my chin in place and tilts my head in the direction of his, our eyes meet.

"Your crying" Zed points out

"No I'm not" I sniff

Zed doesn't say anything for a minute. He looks up at a car and then back into my eyes.

"Come with me" Zed demands, grabbing my arm and dragging me towards a car behind us.

He grabs car keys from his pocket and unlocks the car with them. We sit in the back and then he locks the car again.

"This isn't your car" I say

"It's my friends" Zed responds

I look out the window, I realise the windows are black out so no one could see in.

"Now tell me why your crying" Zed demands again

I don't answer him. I just sigh

"God Maddie! TELL ME!" Zed raises his voice

"You!" I blurt out

"What?" Zed looks taken of guard by my response

"You come into my room last night, made out with me, slept in my bed with me and then I find you making out with some random girl!" I shout at him

"We aren't together, we aren't dating, we are nothing! I can do what I want" Zed Snaps back

He's right, we are just friends. Nothing more. We can't be anything more.

"Yeah" I nod in agreement

"I'm sorry Maddie" Zed apologies

"I guess your never going to change" I sigh

I've calmed down and I'm not crying as much anymore. Zed places a hand on my cheek and wipes the rest of my tears away with his thumb. He looks just as hurt as I do, but he recovers it with a smile making me smile a little. 

"Can you unlock the car now?" I ask

"No" Zed snaps

"Why not?" I question

He doesn't answer me. Instead, he moves his hands down. One hand lands on my thigh and the other wraps around my waist, pulling my body onto his lap.

What is happening right now?

He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and then moves his lips towards my ear.

"If your brother asks, you felt sick and had to get some air... okay?" Zed Whispers into my ear

I nod in response, not trusting myself to speak.

I feel him smirk against my ear. He places small kisses up my neck making me gasp and then near my ear, he moves up my collar bone and then lands on my lips. Our lips merge and move in sync with each other.

His hands move up my body while my hands move down. I pull on the hen of his shirt which makes him pull his shirt off. Our lips smash back together but now my hands rest upon his abs. His hands rest on the outline of my jeans. My hands run through his hair, messing it up a little but both of us didn't care at this point.

My lips detach themselves from Zed's Lips and I start to kiss all over his neck. I suck on his neck in certain places which seams to turn him on because he moaned into my ear making me moan back.

"I love the way I make you feel" Zed's voice is more Husky now.

I stop and look up into his eyes as his eyes looks down into mine. I see his eyes are full of lust. He cups my face and brings my face up to his.

"Never change" Is the last thing I hear Zed say before he unlocks the car, pulls his shirt back over his head and runs off, back into the school building.

He's left me sitting in someone else's car!

*********************************

Hope you all enjoyed 💓
I'm currently in London so I'll be writing a lot more this weekend 💜

Hope you all enjoyed 💓I'm currently in London so I'll be writing a lot more this weekend 💜