Chapter 26 ~ Your Parents

I wake up with arms wrapped around me. Me and Zed must have fallen asleep last night, I'm not complaining though.

I shift around a bit but Zed doesn't wake up. He's so lazy. I roll on top of him and straddle his torso; I smirk to myself. I rest my head on his shoulder and then I start to leave a small trail of kisses up his neck, stopping at the corner of his mouth.

"Mhm" Zed groans as I stop

"Get up, lazy!" I tease

Zed opens his eyes to lock them with mine. His hair is all messed up and his eyes have bags of sleep under them. I giggle at the cute sight in front of me; his lips turning into a smile as he watches me laugh at his morning appearance.

"What's so funny?" Zed ask's with a smile

His morning voice is so hot

"You" I state, still giggling

"Listen, I wanted to ask—"

"Can we talk after I've got changed? I really want to be ready for school so i can spend time actually eating breakfast this morning" I say, sliding out of the covers and walking over to my wardrobe.

"Uhh huh, sure! I mean, I'll see you later" He hesitates

Zed climbs out of my bed and walks towards the door, trying to fix his hair in the process. I smile at him and he returns a smile before walking out of my room completely.

Well now I feel bad...

I turn around and pull out a basic two piece outfit; A black Flared skirt and a white crop top. I feel like I haven't worn a skirt in ages but it's only been a few days.

I grab my phone and school bag. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, sitting right next to Payton at the island. We exchange smiles before he continues eating his cereal.

"Good morning" I smile, brightly

"Good morning" Cole smiles back, making me a bowl of cereal

"I feel like today's going to be a good day" I claim

Cole turns and smiles at me, weirdly. I shrug it off and turn to look at Payton who is looking at me. Weird. He tilts his head and burrows his eyebrows.

"Didn't you faint yesterday?" Payton states, bluntly

"Well yes but—"

"I think Max is taking you to the doctors today" He cuts me off and continues

"What?" I gasp

"Payton, shut up!" Cole roll his eyes

"I'm just telling her" Payton shrugs

"Well you don't need too" Cole protests

"No go on, tell me!" I demand

"We all think you have something wrong with you" Payton admits

"Why do you think that?" I question

"Because you always pass out in bad situations" He explains

That's true. I've never been good in bad situations. But recently, I've been passing out a lot and my dizzy heads have been more frequent. I'm lucky someone's always been there to catch me, but I don't see why I have been light headed lately.

"Maddie?" Cole snaps me out of thought

"Yeah?" I meet his eyes

"Are you okay?" He asks