Chapter 23 ~ In Trouble

School; a place I never thought I would be happy to see.

I spot Hazel, standing at her locker. She looks like she's waiting for someone but I can't see who. I start walking over to her but I stop when I see Walker make his way towards her and wrap his arms around her body, she smiles at him and he kisses her cheek. Her eyes look over to me and she freezes when she sees me, a few tears leave my eyes and trickle down my cheeks. She says something to walker but I turned around and walked away before she could walk over to me.

She obviously doesn't know what he did to me, but I didn't think they would start dating. They don't even know each other. I keep walking, trying to find a quiet place to calm down but everywhere I go someone is there to ruin my day.

I speak to soon; I turn the corner and I find Zack. He looks at me from the corner of his eye and immediately walks over. I look down, trying to hide my face and the frown that is plastered across it.

"Why are you wondering around alone?" Zack ask's

"I'm heading to class" I'm technically not lying

"Where is that girl you call a friend?" Zack ask's another question

"You mean Hazel" I correct him

"Where is she?" Zack raises his voice slightly

"The restroom?" I lie again

"Why are you lying to me?" Zack ask's more questions!

"Why are you asking so many questions, your not my dad" I snap at him

Zack takes a deep breath and then grabs my arm. I try to pull away but who am I kidding, he's got a lot more man power than I do. I struggle to get my arm out of his grip but instead of getting out, I'm pulling with him as he walks.

"Let me go!" I protest

"Stop wriggling" Zack complains

I hit his arm but it seems to have no effect so I wait a second before biting his wrist. He Yelps in pain while my arm is let free, he holds his wrist and I jump up and down from my victory. He looks up from his bleeding wrist and glares at me. I think I bite him a little too hard, oh no.

I take off running down the hallway, Zack doesn't waist any time getting up. He sprints behind me; still holding his wrist to try and stop the bleeding. I turn a corner and a bunch of students jump from the sudden appearance of my small body running through the crowded hallways. Zack isn't far behind so I need to loose him.

I turn a few more corners before I spot Liam. Well this isn't helpful! I slowly walk towards the fire exit in the middle of the hallway when Zack slows down at the corner and glares at me. Liam looks up from his phone and sees Zack looking furious, I think he catches on because Liam and Zack start running towards me. I try to open the fire exit door but it won't budge, what's the point of it if you can't get out in emergency's!

Liam catches my arm before I could do anything else to protest, Zack grabs hold of my other arm and I'm lifted off the ground by the force holding me. How strong are these guys? I roll my eyes and groan.

"How much trouble am I in?" I sigh

"A lot" Zack answers me

The boys carry me in between them; holding both my arms towards a class room. The bell has already went off but I was to busy running for my life to notice. I look through the windows of some of the classes, most of the people were watching us but I tilted my head back and groaned.

"Just let me go you douchebags" I wine

"Why are you so moody?" Liam questions

"It must be her time of the month" Zack answers for me

"You dick" I gasp

Zack just chuckles and Liam shakes his head with a smile. We walk past me and Zed's class and let me tell you, the look on Zed's face was priceless. He looks through the glass with disbelief until he rubbed his eyes and squinted. He shakes his head and chuckles while I roll my eyes, he doesn't talk to me but has the nerve to laugh at me

We walk up to a classroom door on the other end of the school, I don't really come to this side of the school because I only have one class up here. Liam lets go of my arm with one hand but keeps one hand on my arm he knocks the classroom door and immediately my brother opens it. Max looks up at me and raises an eyebrow, he closes the door and makes us follow him to the main hallway.

"Put her down" Max orders

Zack and Liam put my feet on the ground but keep hold of me, they both look at each other and then at me. Liam nods his head and then they both release they're grip of me. I cross my arms against my chest and pout.

"That wasn't necessary" I pout

"What happened?" Max ask's

"She was wondering around the hallways alone" Zack explains

"Where was Hazel?" Max questions

All the boys look at me for an explanation or some truth to the story but I honestly don't feel like telling them that my one and only friend was now dating the guy I made out with and got kidnapped by because of his gang leader who also tried to rape me.

"Well?" Max taps his foot on the floor

"I- I saw her with walker" I admit

"You promised me you would stay with her" Max reminds me

"I know, but I don't trust Walker" I wine

"Non of us like him or trust him but you need to stay with someone because chase can—"

"I know, Chase can grab me at any point in the day and I need to be carful so I should stay near someone because I 'can't take care of myself' in Zed's words" I finish Max's sentence

"We care about you and I don't feel like seeing you beaten up again" Max explains

"I know - it's weird - but I know" I faintly smile

"Now go to class and I'll arrange for one of the boys to take you to the one after that" Max nods at Zack and Liam

Zack walks away and Liam ends up taking me to my classroom. I say goodbye to him and then walk into my class, very awkwardly since they just saw the way the boys carried me through the hallways like I was some immature kid who needed to be told off.

I sit down in the middle row, as far away from Zed as possible. I look behind me to see Zed looking the opposite way from me, we haven't talked to each other in days and the only conversation we have had was earlier this morning when we were shouting at each other's faces.

When did our friendship become so complicated?

Heyyy! It's me again, back with another Update. Wow that was cringe worthy 😂 anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter