Chaper 25 ~ Love

My eyes snap open when the stretch of an arm is moving around in the bed I'm currently laying in. How did I get here? What happened? I look to my left to see non other than Zed, sleeping soundlessly next to me.

I nudge him a little bit, clearly it was harder than I thought because he rolls off the bed. Drama queen! I laugh uncontrollably while sitting up as he stands up and brushes himself off.

"If that's your way of thanking me for saving you then—"

"You saved me?" I cut him off

Zed shakes his head and chuckles

"Well, I caught you when you fainted" He admits

Did I faint again?

"I fainted again?" I question

Zed nods his head, he sits back down on the bed and stares at me with focus and concentration. His eyes filled with worry and regret.

Wait! we weren't talking last time I checked

I turn my head away from him and look at the door, crossing my arms against my chest.

"What's wrong?" Zed ask's

I shake my head but don't reply. I'm still mad at him for what he has done to me... I can't just forgive him for one little thing. I'm not some weak girl who needs him.

"Maddie please—"

"Shut up" I cut him off harshly

"NO"

"YES"

"MADDIE IM NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU TALK TO ME!" Zed finally snaps

"I have nothing to say to you" I lower my voice

"You have a lot but you won't because your scared" He seems to actually understand what I'm thinking

I do have a lot to say, mainly bad things but also good things...

Like how I miss us hanging out, I miss our kisses, I miss his hugs, I miss his snarky comments, I miss his complaining, I miss Him.

But I hate him for it, the cheating, the sneaking around, the comments, the lies, ALL OF IT! He's a lying scumbag who should lean what's right and wrong. And don't get me started on his rudeness and lack of thought towards others! He thinks I can wake up and be okay with him sleeping next to me without any past memory of what happened, he's messed up in the head.

"I'm not scared" I hesitantly reply

"Oh because your face says otherwise" He harshly points out

I snap my head around and look as far away from him as physically possible.

"Maddie stop being a child!" Zed whines

Is he being serious?

"When have I ever been a child?" I look at Zed, dead in the eyes, "I was thrown to Los Angeles because my parents can't take care of me, I'm living with my BROTHERS GANG, I've fallen for his best friend—"

I quickly cover my mouth with my hands, my eyes wider than they have ever been in their entire lives. Did I really just say that. I take in a sharp breath and gaps at my own words.

I look back at Zed to see his Face is still, he's not moving and i think he's dead, he's in shock? Is he trying to scare me?

"Y- You've fallen for me?" Zed stutters

I don't say anything, I can't. What am I supposed to say. I nod my head slowly for a response.

"Fallen... like, in the present tense, not past tense" He tries to clarify

I nod my head again

I close my eyes to breath and calm myself down but It's shortly lived. I'm tackled to the bed by strong arms, Zed's arms. My eyes open to Zed's, our eyes lock. I've only now noticed the fact that he's hovering over my body.

"You love me?" He says with a faint smile, Hope filling his eyes

I keep looking into his eyes for a few more seconds, trying to find some sort of other emotion to his short sentence. But all I see is Hope.

"Do you love me?" I ask, watching his face for some kind of reply

"I- I love you" He says, smiling after realising what came out of his mouth

"I love you too" I smile back

Zed's lips crash onto mine within seconds, moving in sync with one another. One of Zed's hands are placed beside my head for support and then other slides down the side of my body.

My hands cup his neck to deepen the kiss. His tongue slides along my bottom lip asking for entrance which is give, our tongues fight for domination but we all clearly know I lost that.

Zed's hand moves back up my body, pushing a strand of hair away from my face; making me smile into the kiss. He bits my bottom lip, pulling it out for a split second before connecting our lips again.

We've only known each other a month but sometimes, it only takes a month to fall in love.

heyyy! It's been a while, sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks. I've been a little busy but I promise I'll be updating more frequently now. Oh btw, this story had been entered into the WATTYS!!!!!! OMG. Thank you so much everyone