Suroor 1

St.Merry Collage- MALASIYA

A big college cultural program is going on, so many countries are participated in this program, in that list India is also one of the country participated in this function, but Indian students forget about the participation when they heard who is VIP guest from India, he is none other than, the Dashing, Hot, Rich and Perfect Indian Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada, currently he is here to for his new venture in Malaysia.

A black Lamborghini halted in entrance and a charming guy came out from the car, wearing 3 piece suit and he wore a sunglasses, he removed his sunglasses and all media taking his pictures, he just smirked and pose towards media to take photo of his, all Indian student stood there looking for him, especially girls.

The coordinator escorted him inside where the Indian students are present.

Arnav: hey guy’s what’s up, all cool.

Students: yes sir.

Arnav: not sir ASR is enough I think, so do well in program and all the best.

When he turn to go, he felt her beside him and smiling seeing him, this not happening today, he feel her everywhere he go. He just smiled and came to VIP chair and sat. And still he can say she is sitting beside him.

Program started and lot of dramas, dance and many more programs are running when Indian students presented a romantic dance sequence, the dance first started with voice in the background..…..

Zindgi ki rahon mein kuch aise log milthe hai, jinhe bhulna mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hai.

Jisse aap pyar kare aur wo Pyar Adhuri reh jaaye tho, [PAUSE]

Zindgi bhi Adhuri Reh jaathi hai. Par Ehsaas Hamesha Dil ki Kisi kone Mein Dab ke reh jathi hai.

[In Life we meet some people, for whom we never forget, whom you love and that Love is incomplete then the life is also incomplete without that love, but that feeling always deep inside that heart somewhere]

Kisi ne Kahan hai, Agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai”.

[If you wish for something from whole heart, then this entire universe work for you to meet that destination]

Dance started.

Arnav hearing this from past 1 hour these type of dialogs sitting in VIP chair, he is so irritated that he wanted to walk way, but he invited here as main guest of honor, for that he controlling all his anger.

He never participated in any college cultural programs. And being Indian his responsibility to accept this, because for this some students came from India to participate.

Arnav: [in mind] what crap, is this all real? It happens only in films nothing  in real life.

After saying this he can hear her laughing sound, she can hear what in his my mind and heart. She can easily know him what he is thinking.

OUTSIDE FUNCTION HALL

Caller1: yes boss he is inside the function, I did my work and today is his last day on this earth.

Caller2: good inform me when ASR leave this world forever.

Caller1: sure sir, this time he will not escape.

Caller2: you’re saying like this only. so many times, you attacked on him and he easily escape from that attack, like he know before what going to happen.

Caller1: boss we don’t know how he get to know that we are planning something.

Caller2: leave it, just concentrate on work.