Suroor 3

AR OFFICE:

Next day Arnav came to office and saw still his P.A is missing in the office, he called RECP and asked “where is he?”

RECP: on the way sir.

Arnav: say him to meet me first.

RECP: ok sir. [Hang up.]

Arnav: dammit! I went for business trip and he became so lazy here.

---------------------------------------

Khushi is still thinking about that person whom she saw in airport.

Nidhi: ooy maharani, where you lost?

Khushi: nowhere?

Nidhi: [teasing] are you missing peter?

Khushi: what? [She snapped loudly] don’t take his name early morning to make my mood off.

Nidhi: what he did to you that you’re angry on him?

Khushi: you don’t know how he flirt with girl, cheee don’t know how they kiss lip to lip, and they don’t feel like vomit?

Nidhi: oh I see so you’re thinking these all things?

Khushi: I am just saying, I saw him so many times to kissing girl, you know every time he kiss different girl, chee, when I saw that, I myself felt like vomiting.

Nidhi: I will see in future, you will give that right to your partner or not.

Khushi: NEVER, I will not do that.

Nidhi: we will see, when your right partner meet you then you see you yourself give that right to him.

Khushi: and you do that with your partner?

Nidhi: don know where he is?

--------------------------------------------

A man his late 28 running from the parking lot to office, he wore a 3 peace suit and came hurridly in the office.

RECP; good morning sir, ASR called you in his cabin.

Man: ok, his mood is ok?

RECP: no sir, I think he not saw you here in the office that’s why he is angry.

Man: oh god, any way bye.

RECP: [smiling] good luck sir.

Man: thank you.

Saying this he came and stood in front of the door and prayed to god.

Man: god please save me from his angry today, please, please. Saying this he knocked the door when he heard “Come in” he entered the inside the cabin.

Arnav is checking some file and lifted his eyes and saw him.

Arnav: [fake angry] what the hell is this? Is the time to come office?

Man: sorry ASR, I am got late today, but I came on time daily.

Arnav: I don’t care what you did in my absence, when you know today I am coming then why the hell you not present before me.

Man: really sorry ASR.

Arnav: go and type your resignation letter that you’re not cable of handling your work that’s why resigning this JOB.

Man: don’t underestimate AMAN MATHUR, ASR. I can do anything and you know very well.

Arnav: GET HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE.

Aman: really, ok then don’t come behind me again saying sorry to me.

Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada say sorry to you? Are you dreaming these days a lot Aman, Koi Girlfriend mil gayi kya?