Suroor 32

All reached to the Mansion where evening they will go to Delhi from here. Khushi is ignoring Arnav because he is teasing her a lot. When they are sitting and having lunch someone came there and said that some VIP invited them for Lunch. All are confused hearing this.

Arnav: tell them that we are not coming.

Person: sir they are previous owner of this mansion.

Aman: ok Arnav you and Khushi go for lunch and I and Bhai will finish remaining work here.

Khushi: but we don’t know anything about them.

Arnav: ok we will go.

Arnav and Khushi started their car

Arnav: what to you thought about Marriage?

Khushi: what? I don’t know anything what Bhai decides I will do that.

Arnav: how is your morning?

Khushi: shut up Arnav, don’t tease me.

Arnav: who will tease you other than me? I have all rights on you.

Khushi: that doesn’t mean you do anything anywhere.

Arnav: come on Khushi you’re so shy.

Khushi: if I turn bold then you will not handle me.

Arnav raised his eye brows and smirked towards her, after some time they stopped in front of the old bungalow seeing the building they are confused that why anyone call them for lunch in this old building, its looks like burned house.

Happiness is watching them entering inside the old building and smiled and said.

Happiness: today is your last day Prabha. Keep ready for it.

Arnav and Khushi getting flashes of this house.

Khushi: Arnavji this is the house where we burned alive.

Arnav was shocked and held her hand securely.

Arnav: who is there? Why you called us here come out.

Prabha is sitting with puja doing black magic she kept two dolls in front of her and chanting some mantras.

Khushi: Meenakshi Patil your aunty and in this birth your mother.

Prabha stood up and said Welcome back Arnav and Khushi once again we are in square.

Khushi: why you behind us? Why we done to you?

Prabha: what you done? Ask me what you not? Because of your husband prince Arnav. I loved his father but he never accepted my love and married his mother Ratna. I just wanted to destroy his family and heir. I married his uncle to take revenge from him, I acted as changed women in front of them and I am planning to kill his mother, but every time his father rescued her. And after that this Arnav born, my plans are getting fail day by day, but still I waited for right time.