Suroor 5

NEXT DAY:

Aman: you have a meeting in out street of Delhi Arnav.

Arnav: hmm, what time?

Aman: 2.30 pm.

Arnav: ok I will attend.

--------------------------------

Other Side:

Caller 1: he is going out street of Delhi for meeting, make sure this time you complete your task.

Caller 2: sure boss, I will do. But……….

Caller 1: what?

Caller 2: what if this time also he escape like last time?

Caller 1: don’t worry, we will try again and again, one time we will success.

Caller 2: what id they get to know? You know already that Aman Mathur is started Investigation.

Caller 1: chill, nothing will happen like that.

Caller 2: ok boss, bye.

Caller 1: how much luck you have ASR? At least this time you die, my work will be easy after you.

-----------------------------------

RiKhNi (Rishi,Khushi,Nidhi) MANSION:

All trio is orphan, they brought up in Anath Ashram and now they are leading their life, they help Ashram also in free time, Rishi is elder to Khushi and Nidhi.

Rishi: Angeles I am going to office, take care ok, I will get late today. Rishi said loudly to hear his voice to his Angles.

Nidhi: Bro we heard, don’t worry we are ok here.

Rishi: I know you’re ok but not khushi, I know she will do something.

Khushi: what bro you also started like this Nidhi?

Rishi: that’s true Angle, you do always something, which lead you in problems.

Both Nidhi and Rishi started to laugh, and khushi is chasing them in hall.

Khushi: I am KATTI from both of you, don’t talk to me. Khushi sulked her face.

Rishi: ok then to make you again our friend we have to buy you a Jalebi then you automatically come to us.

Khushi: go to office now you not getting late?

Rishi: oh god, my boss will eat me alive if I am late, bye see you at night.

Saying this Rishi ran outside of the mansion.

Nidhi: you said you’re going somewhere?

Khushi: ya, there is a Mandir in between city and out street of delhi, I want to go there. Lets go.

Nidhi: no way I have lot of work here you go, I will come some other time.

Khushi: what work you have, after coming back we will do the work ok?

Nidhi: YOU? And homework? Sun raised today from West or what?

Khushi: oh come on I know all work.

Nidhi: I know that, but you’re big Lazybones.

Khushi: are you coming or not?

Nidhi: NO.

Khushi: ok then KATTI.

Nidhi: go, go I will make your favorite Jalebi in home.

Khushi: I will not eat.

Nidhi: we will see, I know half of Jalebi you will eat always whenever Jalebi I will make.