Suroor 17

HOSPITAL:

Anjali: now who will handle Aman’s work chote?

Arnav: I am also thinking the same Di, but who have that ability to handle this work pressure?

Rishi: if you don’t mind then can I say the name?

Anjali: ya sure, tell me.

Rishi: Khushi is very good Designer and she also she worked as assistant in Austria, I am not saying these all because she is my sister, but she is very hard worker.

Anjali: that’s good idea, I know she will handle this responsibility.

Arnav: but you also need her di, don’t worry I will hire someone.

Rishi: I will help Anjali mam in this.

Anjali: chote she work in you office and my office not that far yours in 21st floor mine is 19th floor, so chill, we all can handle the things very well.

Aman: I am also agree with Rishi and Anjali.

Arnav: ok then khushi work for me until you get well that to perfect fit. Rishi’s phon beeped message, he took and saw.

Rishi: Khushi and Nishi are coing to hospital.

Aman: [smiling] really?

Arnav: see how desperately he is waiting for her.

Aman: you don’t know how much I searched for her, now I got her then excitement will be there na?

Anjali: waise why you both parted your ways.

Rishi: [smiling] that’s very long story.

Aman: one day I saw her talking with Rishi, they are like friends that time also, and rishi always make fun of her, I thought he is flirting with her, so with my friends he beat him black and blue at night when he is going home.

Anjali: [smiling] that’s why she never contacted you?

Aman: yes, I saw her near market when I gone to meet one of my detective.

Arnav: the same day when I catched you hiding inside the clothes in that shop right?

Aman: yes, I saw her there. Arnav: where is the proofs Aman?

Aman: they destroyed in accident, that person got to know that I have some proofs that’s why he done something like this.

Arnav: where you drank water or juice something. Aman: you know I don’t drink outside anywhere, but when I am coming back from my men, in traffic signal, someone gave me coconut water, I thought who add something in that, so drank coconut water, and rest you know.

Arnav: whoever he is Aman, I will not leave him, why can’t you telling his name to me?

Aman: I can’t, but I can tell you in all this master mind your mother’s hand there. Anjali and Arnav was shocked hearing this information.

Aman: first I have doubt on her, but that confirmed when I met Anjali yesterday morning, I check all the information, someone there in India helping her.

Arnav: is this true Aman, then she getting into hell taking Panga with me.

Aman: all accident done by them, I don’t know is it god good grace or what you always escaped from the accidents.

Arnav only thought when Aman said these talks that is “HAPPINESS”.

Aman: and I am requesting you guys don’t tell anyone means anyone that I am fine not Aksh too.