Suroor 37

All came back from their respective work.

Rishi: what a surprise ha?

Sameer: all because of you Mr.

Arnav: Hi Sameer how are you?

Sameer: I am good.

Aman: when you came?

Sameer: oh god so much of questions, first I want to meet Khushi, Arjun and Anjali said lot of her.

Arnav: [ smiling] she is coming.

Mean time khushi came inside the mansion and saw all of them sitting in the hall. She saw someone.

Arjun: here she is. My Chutki.

Sameer stood up seeing her, and Khushi seeing him confusingly.

Arjun: Rathod she is the one my sister Khushi Singh Raizada. Khushi he is my friend ACP Sameer Rathod.

Khushi smiled and said namsthe to him.

Sameer: wow she have more qualities rather what you both said.

All ladies gone inside the kitchen to make dinner ready.

Arjun: first we have to finish this Sikandar Arnav, today he attacked on us.

Arnav: what? Di is with you right?

Sameer: ya but we beaten them.

Rishi: it's getting worse day by day Arnav, when you will take action on him.

Arnav: tomorrow, first we will finish this Sikandar.

Aman: we have to make full proof plan.

Arnav: not needed if I say one of the don then they will finish him, but Arjun wanted to kill him with his own hands so we will give wrong information to Sikhandar that Arjun is going to meet someone to put Street Delhi.

Aman: you think he will come?

Arnav; use something criminal mind Aman, he will come because of Arjun he lost his business then he definitely come.

Sameer: what we do in this?

Arjun: we have to careful because he is very dangerous person.

Rishi; and he can attack on Arjun in mid way of highway.

Arnav: he will not, because of highway vehicle come there one after another.

Aman: you think he attacks on him near that Temple?

Arnav: exactly, that is the only place which is vacant.

Rishi: he will think why he is going there and what if he get to know this is plot for him.

Sameer: we will say them that Anjali wants to go that Temple simple.

Aman: what Anjali Di? No way she in not part of this.

Sameer: relax who said you that we are sending Anju, in her place we will send ladies cop with Arjun.

Aman: who is she?

Sameer: Rishi's Girlfriend who else..

All are shocked and seeing Rishi only, the ladies also came out from the kitchen.

Aman: what?

Sameer: yes his girlfriend Nikita Desai is sub inspector and yesterday she took transfer especially for Rishi.

Aman: wow see he turned Chupa Rustam.

Sameer: Anju this is the surprise I said you.

Arjun: oh she I personally don't know her but I met her once on duty.