Epilogue

All are back from their honeymoon, Rishi and Nikita shifted to RKN Mansion, Aman and Nidhi to their apartment, Arjun and Anjali settled in Raizada Mansion.

Every weekend they spend time with each other. Delhi again under control because of ACP ARJUN RAWTHE, he is very strict officer in Delhi branch. All underworld and Mafia is under control, sometimes it's very difficult to handle the Don's that time Arnav enter in between to solve, Arjun is very curious about why the underworld afraid of THE ASR.

One Sunday all having gala time when Arjun asked this to Arnav.

Arjun: sale Sahab can i ask something?

Arnav: Jiju you don't need to ask my permission you can ask anything to me.

Arjun: from start when I came here to Delhi this one question is bothering me, “why these underworld afraid of you? “.

Aman: oh god Arjun what you asked from him, I will tell you before we entering this business world we both are worked as underworld and ASR is the main DON in this underworld.

All are shocked hearing this except Anjali, she know her brother.

Khushi: what? you're underworld don? How many murder you done?

Arnav: what? I am not did anything like that, just I commands my men and they did for me.

Rishi: oh my god I never thought like this.

Arjun is to shocked to hear this, but he know something is missing in this story.

Arjun: can we know full history?

Aman: why not, when I and Arnav came first time to this Delhi we don't have a penny rupees in our hand.

Arnav: first time we both slept near India Gate on footpath.

Aman: being MBA students and that to from Harvard university we are like beggars that time.

Khushi: why Harvard university is reputed college in entire world then why you not got job in good company?

Arnav: because someone stolen our things when we are coming to Delhi.

Aman: without certificate who will give you job? And to apply copy for that certificate we need money and we don't have money even to eat.

Khushi have tears in her eyes, Anjali also have tears, Arjun side hugged Anjali and Arnav to Khushi.

Arnav: without our knowledge we landed in this underworld, because that night a murder happened near India Gate and police thought we are the culprit.

Rishi: what?

Aman: yes, we both are in jail for 1 week and after they get to know that we are not murderer.

Arnav: the case which ruined our career we promised that to ruin the underworld. We entered that world and in time being we finished main Don's giving supari.

Aman: like this Arnav I mean ASR became the new underworld king, no one know his real name still they know only ASR, but we not killed any innocent people, after all this we came out from that world because we're not belong to there.

Arnav: after coming out we started this AR Fashion House, and we left our all past in the underworld.

Aman: after absence of ASR another Don's started to manipulate people, that time only one phone call is enough for them from ASR.

Rishi: police not searched for you?

Arnav: No because they don't know who i am and how I look like. They don't know the real ASR they only know the business Tycoon THE ASR.