Suroor 2

Arnav: I don't give dam to anyone you get that, just find who is behind me.

Sandy [Malaysia Arnav's P.A]: sir we are trying very hard, but that person ran away from that place.

Arnav: every time you say same dialogue to me Sandy.

Sandy: sorry sir.

Arnav: if my Indian P.A is in your place, in one day he will find out, you guys nothing compare to him.

Sandy: sorry sir.

Arnav hang up the call.

Voice: cool down this much anger not good for you.

Arnav: you're not helping me to find wo is that person, you know him right?

Happiness: I know but I can't tell you.

Arnav: why HAPPINESS??

Happiness: "iss duniya mein apne aap kuch nai milta Arnav, tumhe wo manzil kudh dodna hai". [In this world nothing come automatically, you have to find it yourself].

What people will think ki ASR barking his order on them?

Arnav: Log mere baare mein sochthe hai, mai logon ki bare mein nai. [People think about me, I am not] however jiss Unchayi pe mai khada hon vaha kuttu ki bonkane ki awaz bhi nahi athi.

[I stood in the top where the barking dogs sound not reach me]

Happiness: maybe, you're this much rude I don't know how I am in this birth.

Arnav: where are you Happiness?

Austria:

A Land of Culture, Innovation, Cuisine. Austria is famously beautiful, it is stuff of fairy tales, and majestic mountains capes. A girl near 24 travelling in train listing music, she love to listen songs, especially Indian song, why not she is Indian after all. She is going to her office, when her friend called her, but she not heard, so she came and snatched the headphones from her.

View of Austria: