Suroor 22

After arguing with Khushi, Arnav is ready to go home with Anjali.

Anjali: what happened to you? When I called you denied and now you're ready to go?

Arnav: di, I think I need some rest now.

Anjali: ya why not, shall we go,?

Arnav nodded his head and both walked out of the AR.

Other Side:

Aksh and Prabha are going to meet Sikandhar, they came to one of the old building of out street of Delhi.

Person 1: (pointing a gun) why you came here?

Aksh: we want to meet Sikandhar.

Person 1: boss never meet people this time, he is taking rest, you guys come evening.

Aksh and Prabha nodded their head and walked away from that place.

Prabha: god we have to wait here for him and I hate that.

Aksh: you are acting as some tycoon’s queen.

Prabha: I am not less than queen.

Aksh: yes, if you were ASR mother, but unfortunately you're not, so stop acting like that.

Prabha: and you to stop acting.

Aksh: I don't need if I say them that I am brother of ASR then that Sikandhar itself want to meet me.

Prabha: then show your importance of ASR brother.

Prabha challenged him and Aksh came again to meet Sikandhar.

Person1: why you came here again?

Aksh: tell Sikandhar that ASR’s brother came to meet him.

Person 1: sir why you not said before, I will inform Boss.

Person took his intercom and talked, after nodding he send them inside the building.

Aksh: that is the power of Raizada's.

--------------------------

Hospital:

Aman is walking desperately inside the cabin.

Nidhi: stop worrying that much, Arjun is there Na? He will handle everything.

Aman: I know but I can't sleep here any more without doing anything Nidhi.

Nidhi: you're doing much more from here. If you not obey my words then I will inform ASR.

Aman: you don't have that guts to talk with my Friend.

Nidhi: don't forget that I am Khushi's sister and best friend, if she can handle angry young man than at least I will talk to him.

Saying that Nidhi called Arnav and after two rings Arnav picked the call.

Arnav: ASR here.

Nidhi: I am Nidhi.

Arnav: ( worriedly) is Aman is OK?

Nidhi: ya he is perfectly fine, but he is not listening to me, and walking here and there in cabin, he will listen you, so I called.

Arnav: ( smiling) pass mobile to him.

Aman: yes Arnav.

Arnav: what your problem Aman? The most beautiful women in your life is around you, and you idiot wasting time in roaming in cabin?

Aman: ( Shocked) what? Is this Arnav speaking?

Arnav: stop your drama and concentrate on Nidhi, you said Na that you waited for her from long, when situation is in your control then make it memorable.