Suroor 19

Arnav and Arjun came to Raizada Mansion, the guest house is behind RM. Arnav showed him all mansion and things related to the mansion.

Arjun: when they attacked you for the first time?

Arnav: when I was in Malaysia for my business trip, but…..

Arjun: but?

Arnav: I know you don’t believe all this, me also I am also not believe in god and all, but whenever they attacked I easily escaped from that incident.

Arjun: I know sometime it happens. Call all of them tomorrow morning whoever connected to this case or family.

Arnav: ya sure.

Arjun: who is there with Anjali?

Arnav: Khushi. Arjun just nodded and arnav left from there, Arjun settled his luggage and watching the guest house clearly. Arnav called Aksh and said him that come tomorrow morning.

Aksh: but why bhai? Any urgent work is there?

Arnav: yes.

Aksh: but what?

Arnav: you come here, you will get to know.

Aksh: ok bhai, I will come. How is Di?

Arnav: she is fine.

Aksh: ok I will come

. -------------------------------------------------

NIGHT:

[Arnav on call]

Arnav: yes who is it?

Khushi: Arnavji I am khushi.

Arnav: ya Khushi tell me, you called this late any emergency? Rishi is ok right?

Khushi: all fine here, I just called to get to know about Anjaliji’s health. How is she?

Arnav: she is fine now, doctor gave her sleeping injection, morning she will wake up.

Khushi: you had your dinner?

Arnav: ya I did.

Khushi: ok. Now you’re in Hospital? Can I come?

Arnav: No its fine, I will manage.

Khushi: ok take care, if you don’t mind then I can suggest something to you?

Arnav: feel free khushi.

Khushi: the person whoever attacking you, he is visiting hospital as Aman Jiju said, and he is not saying who is that person is, so I thought why can’t we attach a CCTV in Aman jiju’s Ward.

Arnav: wow its very good idea Khushi, in all this tension I forgot this one. Actually all this Aman did before.

Khushi: don’t mind Arnavji, I think someone who know you better doing this to you.

Arnav: soon I will catch them.

Khushi: ok now you also sleep sometime, everything will be alright.

Arnav: ya I forgot to tell you come tomorrow to RM with Rishi and Nidhi, now this is will handled by the ACP Arjun.

Khushi: are you talking about ACP Arjun Rawte?

Arnav: yes, he is the one now handle this case.

Khushi: then you don’t worry half of the case solved after he is taking this case.

Arnav: hope so.

Khushi: by good night.

Arnav: god night.