Suroor 13

NEXT DAY:

Anjali called Khushi and said her to come to her home, Khushi denied first and after agreed knowing he Laad Governor is not in Home.

Aksh also coming today to Raizada Mansion.

Voice: today good and evil meet each other, I don’t know either they remember their past or not, but definitely he will fall for her.

Khushi came to RM, and stood in front of the mansion, she is shocked to see the big Mansion, and she entered inside the RM and rang the bell. Anjali opened the door and welcomed her smilingly.

Anjali: thanks you came here, by the way why you scare hearing my chote’s name?

Khushi: I am not scare of him, he unnecessarily argue with me Laad Governor.

Anjali raised her eye brows.

Khushi: oh I am really sorry, see I am complaining to whom, his sister.

Anjali: [smiling] don’t worry, I will not like my chote.

Khushi: I know you in first meet only, and your brother I met him 3 or 4 time also, I can’t understand him. By the way where is he?

Anjali: mu cousin is coming today so he gone to pick him.

Khushi: ok, you said something about work,

Anjali: oh ya,,, I have some boutique, I want a best designer for my shop, so I know you’re designer, so called you.

Khushi: ok, I will do that.

Anjali: but sometime you have to work in AR office.

Khushi: you said na, your office also in AR building.

Anjali: ya, sometime when project is going on in AR, then my boutique designer also work in AR means with Chote.

Khushi: [shocked] what? With ASR? No way.

Anjali: not daily, if any important project and id deadline of project is near then only we help him.

Khushi: then ok, I will work for you Anjali ji.

Anjali: how much salary you want?

Khushi: what you’re giving to other designer, same.

Anjali: I give seeing their work.

Khushi: ok then, first you see my designs and work then you decide salary.

Anjali: good, some employees demand for salary.

--------------------------------------------

OTHER SIDE:

Aksh: hear care fully, I will inform you about Aman activities, when time is in your hand do work, and remember just injured him.

Person: ok boss.

Aksh: ok then, after finishing this I will send money.

Arnav: [from behind] who you’re sending money?

Aksh was shocked and turned towards his brother.

Arnav: what happened, you thought I will not get o know what you’re doing?

Aksh: Bhai [gulping] what I did?

Arnav stated to smile seeing his facial expression.

Arnav: god, see your face color are drawn, I am just joking.

Aksh: you scared me Bhai, saying this he hugged Arnav,

Arnav: I missed you.

Aksh: me too.