Suroor 11

On call:

Caller1: hello madam, how are you?

Caller2: I am fine, what happened you called me early morning, and you can call me Aunty you know “Rishtein hum apke Badi Maa lagte hai”.

Caller1: ex-Badi Ma dear madam, and I don’t want to make relationship here, we made a deal, so we are working on this, that’s all, only business not any relationship in this,

Caller2: not bad, in this matter you gone on your brother ASR, what say?

Caller1: not forget I am Also an ASR.

Caller2: ya, ya Aksh Singh Raizada! And she smiled loudly.

Caller1: yes Mrs. Prabhavathi Decroza.

Both started laughing.

Aksh: when you’re coming to India?

Prabha: call me Prabha, sweet and short, I don’t like that long name, and by the way soon I am arriving to India.

Aksh: wow, good, when you come here, we can easily plan against ASR.

Prabha: he don’t know right? That you’re in India.

Aksh: No, not a chance, I am hiding far away from RM.

Prabha: what happened to your plan?

Aksh: like same, this time also our plan flopped, this time some girl saved him.

Prabha: what? Girl? How?

Aksh explained all the incident to her.

Prabha: oh my god, now what?

Aksh: we have to stop for some days, now ASR is alert, and I know him he will investigate now. So I send my men’s to other city, after cooling down here we can plan something, until then you also come back here.

Prabha: oh yes I will, what a luck have my son, that every time he escape from these type of incident.

Aksh: don’t say him as your son, you said in front of that’s ok, if you say in front of then mark my word, that day is your last day on this earth.

Prabha: I know he is angry on me, leaving them behind, and who live that life, so much disgusting, that’s why I eloped from there leaving them on the road.

Aksh: he don’t know even your name, if you try to mess with him directly, then he defiantly drag you on the road.

Prabha: are you my side or his side?

Aksh: there is no his and your side, what facts are there I am telling, if you take PANGA with him directly, then Lion is not normal lion, its injured lion, he will eat you alive.

Prabha: I have my motive, then why you want to kill him.

Aksh: [smiling] Property, money, power Mrs. Decroza.

Prabha: only 50%, don’t forget that.

Aksh: after sending di’s chote to up, I will send my sweet di to where her chote go.

Prabha: you’re heartless.

Aksh: [mocking her] see, who is saying whom? That title suits more on you Mrs. Decroza.

Prabha: ok I have to go now, I will call you back.

Aksh: this time whom you’re going to make “BAKRA”.

Prabha: we said first only, that we both never cross question about our personal life, so stick to that.

Saying this she hanged up the call, Aksh smiled evilly and said “after finishing them, you thought I will give you a property to you, wrong assumption Mrs. Decroza, I am not leaving my brother and sister for property then who the hell are you to me?”