Suroor 31

*Mature Contents*

After hearing what Arjun told him Arnav was shocked first.

Arjun: I know he will do anything to get Khushi that’s why I made this planning.

Arnav: but I never get know that.

Aman: not only this, he is the one who attacked on you with the plan by his co-partner Prabha.

Arnav: how you know that he will do that, I mean some other solutions also be there Na?

Arjun: in her kundali written that she will die soon if she not marry soon.

Arnav: after that also we dead Arjun, and I know they burned us alive.

The argument between Arnav and Arjun is heating up.

Arjun: yes that’s because of you both not me. I did what in my hand.

Arnav: what do you mean?

Arjun: as per Kundali if you both consummated your marriage then that incident never happened. I thought after marriage you both consummate your marriage but alas you both planned something else.

Arnav: you have to say it Na that time.

Aman: come on Arnav how can someone suggest that please consummate your marriage. It’s between husband and wife.

Arnav: ok fine now what next?

Aman: what if they apply same technique in this birth also.

Arnav: that’s not going happen they don’t know the real Arnav Singh Raizada.

Aman: we don’t have to wait here anymore Arnav, we have to finish this paper work soon and get back to Delhi as soon as possible.

---------------------------------------------

Prabha’s Home:

Prabha is so restless these days the reason she herself don’t know, she is sitting in the hall simply changing the channels. That one News get her attention.

NEWS The great business tycoon again purchased the most beautiful mansion in Shimla, ASR came to Shimla for further paper work here with his assistant Aman Mathur.

They are showing the mansion photo and in side Arnav’s photo, what shocked Prabha is the picture of Arjun. She startled to see him. He is the one who killed her in past life. The sweat came on her forehead seeing Arjun photo.

Prabha: no how this is possible that means history repeat again or change this time.

Happiness: [smiling] no Prabha this time history will not repeat and I will make sure of that.

Prabha is startled and seeing here and there and the storm is coming towards her this time. Aksh came to her home.

Aksh: what happened? Why you sweating that much?

Prabha: you talked now right?

Aksh: what? Just I came here.

Prabha: someone talked to me a lady voice it is.

Aksh: oh come on don’t tell me now that ghost are talking with you.

Prabha: you know ASR purchased Shimla mansion.

Aksh: what’s new in that he purchased many bungalows to open hotels throughout India.

Prabha: idiot see the News this is the same bungalow and same city Shimla.

Aksh stood up seeing the news and shocked to hear that Arnav is present in Shimla.

Aksh: is Khushi also there?