Suroor 35

After two days Khushi and Aman joined back to AR, Aksh is happy that she is back, somewhere is afraid because she is Mrs. ASR now.

Aman came to Aksh’s Cabin. Aman not at all greeted him, he stood there with attitude in his behavior.

Aman: your schedule.

Aksh: I think you forgot that how to treat your boss.

Aman: I don’t need to greet creep persons in my life.

Aksh: you know you can lose your job for this.

Aman: I am happy for that, who will work with you, you’re back stabber.

Aksh: [smiling] how you feeling now Aman Mathur? Where is your Friend the great Arnav Singh Raizada?

Aman: Lion is resting, when lion will eat you, you yourself don’t know Mr. Aksh.

Aman said this with smile, and looking him as challenge.

Aksh: he don’t have that power now?

Aman: soon you will be get to know that what he is? No one an beat him in this industry. You made big mistake,

Aksh: now go and make quotation for meeting.

Aman: you trust me for this, I can make wrong quotation to lose this deal?

Aksh is shocked hearing this, he thought he will work here for AR, he know AR name is something that Aman and Arnav not want to destroy, the why he is saying?

Aksh: if you do that then AR name will be destroy in share market.

Aman: why we will think about AR now? This is your and ASR official announced that AR is yours now then why we take care of that. You thought you can run this business then you’re highly mistaken Aksh, you will see the destruction of AR now.

Saying this Aman went out of the cabin and Aksh stood there silently, Aman is best in his job, he is that power on clients that, without thinking much clients say ok for project.

Arnav and Aman are best combination for this business and he don’t know now what to do.

Aksh: why this ASR is silent, he is doing something against me, he sent Khushi here like that, and maybe she came here for some motive?

Aksh took intercom and called Khushi to come to his cabin. Khushi came to his cabin, Aksh saw her she wore Mangal-Sutra and Sindur on her forehead.

Aksh: so Khushi……… [Cut by Khushi]

Khushi: Mrs. Raizada.

Aksh; you did big mistake Khushi, what I don’t have that you don’t love me?

Khushi: that thing is heart Mr. Aksh, you don’t have good heart and I don’t like creep people like you. And I don’t like to mix my personal and professional life, so next if you anything to talk about then only call me.

Aksh: I am boss here, and you have to obey my words.

Khushi: in contract nothing like this wrote, I know my duty and I am doing that, if you continue like this then I will complaint against you and this is not good for you and you very well know what Arnav do to you if anything happens to me.

Aksh: he can’t do anything to me.

Khushi: time will tell you that.

Saying this she also went out from the cabin, Aksh is tensed now, they don’t have that fear in them that he didn’t understanding. Aksh got message from his client.