Suroor 29

Arjun informed Aman to get ready, Anjali came to his room.

Anjali: you also going with chote Na? Please take care of him.

Arjun: don’t worry I will [in heart] why not he is my sister’s love of course I will take care of him.

Anjali: why Aman is also coming with you?

Arjun: we have work there that’s why. Why you need any help from him here?

Anjali: no actually he is still not recovered fully that’s why I asked.

Arjun felt good hearing that she cares for his brother.

Arjun: don’t worry Anjali I will take care of both now ok?

Anjali: one more thing, [Arjun seeing her eyes that not meeting him] take care of yourself also.

Saying this Anjali went out from his room, Arjun felt something in his heart after long time, but he brushed off now, he have to concentrate on Khushi more this time. After Anjali left Aman came inside his room.

Aman: Bhai what about Aksh? He is still in this city if we all disappear like this then defiantly he will come after us.

Arjun: I know he will come, but it will be late for him this time, you don’t worry about anything just get ready.

Aman: why you got ready so suddenly Bhai and you’re not telling me that why we are going to Shimla.

Arjun: our chutki present in Shimla chotu, and Khushi is our chutki.

Aman: [shocked] what?

Arjun: yes, she is the one, I don’t know she remember us or not, but we have to protect her. Her strength is ASR.

Aman: I am not getting anything Bhai.

Arjun: because you don’t know anything about Chutki in past life who she loved and who are the persons who killed her and her husband.

Aman: you mean chutki married in past life?

Arjun nodded his head.

Aman: but why you told me?

Arjun: its long story now we don’t have time, so let’s go.

Arjun picked his bag and came out of the room and waiting for Arnav in the hall, mean time Rishi and Nidhi came to RM as Arnav called them to come. Arnav came down from his room.

Rishi: you called me?

Arnav: yes, we are going to bring Khushi and our long pending Shimla project is our hand, so until I return from the Shimla you and Di will handle my entire business.

Rishi: but its huge Arnav, I can’t, please Aman you don’t go with Arnav.

Aman: I have to be there for making papers and all Rishi, and I know you and di will handle and also take Nidhi’s help, she also know business very well.

Arnav: as I promised you I am going to get your sister, can’t you do this much for me?

Anjali: please Rishi say ok, if we get any problem then we will talk to them and then we will take decisions.

Aman: yes you can call me or Arnav we will help you guys.

Arnav: come one its just matter of 1 week and Aksh…………….

Aman: NO, he will not interfere in this business.

Arnav: why he is my brother Aman.

Aman: in this matter I will what obey your words Arnav, you think as you can, but placing Aksh in this business in your absence then it will risk our business.